Darkness? This is nothing.
[A swordsman who utilizes demonic energy to enhance Conwells.]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
A swordsman who uses demonic energy to become even more powerful.
As he battles more demons, Elsword learns that he can use demonic energy to make his Conwell more destructive.
Though it may have side effects bringing his dark side forth, he can accept it as long as he becomes stronger.
With his strong will, Elsword enhances Conwell and manages to handle it more effectively.
콘웰은 실전에 유용했지만, 하나하나의 파괴력은 만족할만큼 강하지 않았다. 콘웰을 강화하기 위해 방법을 찾던 엘소드는 페이타에서 마족과 전투를 치를 때마다 자신의 콘웰이 검게 물드는 것을 보게 된다.
원인을 파악하던 엘소드는 콘웰의 변화가 마족들이 쓰는 힘, 마기 때문인 것을 알게 된다. 강한 힘을 지녔지만 사용자가 지닌 내면의 어두운 면을 드러나게 할 수도 있다는 알레그로의 경고에 엘소드는 도전적으로 눈을 빛냈다.
"좋은 힘, 나쁜 힘... 그런 걸 가려가며 강해져야 해?"
검이란 검사의 정신력에 기반하는 것. 엘이든, 마기든 상관 없다. 강해질 수만 있다면 자신은 어떤 힘이라도 받아들일 수 있으리라.
엘소드는 자신의 의지로 마기를 콘웰에 주입했고, 콘웰은 엘소드의 또 다른 내면의 모습에도 힘을 발휘할 수 있는 검은 검집의 모습으로 변할 수 있는 힘을 가지게 된다.
완벽히 검은 빛을 띠게 된 콘웰과 함께, 엘소드는 더욱 강력하게 콘웰을 사용하고 다스릴 수 있는 "인피니티 소드"로 다시 태어난다.
Conwell was useful in battle, but the destructive power of it wasn't as strong as he hoped it to be. Elsword, researching ways to enhance Conwell, came to a realization that Conwell stained black whenever he fought with Feita's demons. Elsword, trying to find out why it did that, figured out that the Conwell's changes were because of the demonic power that the Demons used. Allegro warned Elsword that while it had strong power, it could make the user turn evil, but Elsword's eyes only lit up at that, accepting the challenge.
"Good power, evil power... do I really have to care about such things to get stronger?"
The sword follows the willpower of the swordsman. It doesn't matter if it's the El or the demonic power. He'd accept anything that came his way, if he could just get stronger. Elsword made up his mind. With his own will, he injected demonic powers to Conwell, and Conwell gained new power. With Conwell, shining in perfect black, Elsword is reborn as an "Infinity Sword" with the power to control the now stronger Conwell.
Second Class Advancement
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
- 2nd Job Skill Traits unlocked at Level 70.
- 2nd Job Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon Transcending.
- Transcendence Skill Traits unlocked at Level 99.
- Transcendence Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 3rd job class.
Upon reaching Lv.99, a Transcendent: Infinity Sword can job advance to an Immortal.
- Full Gallery: Elsword/Gallery
- Due to Conwell absorbing the majority of the demonic energy, Elsword himself still retains most of his personality, though he does become rougher and more aggressive as a result of some of the demonic energy leaking into him.
- Before the "Early Region Progression Revamp", Conwell enhanced itself with the rather unspecified 'power of Dark El' rather than demonic energy. This change was likely made to prevent confusion with the real Dark El, a separate object entirely from Feita's Dark El, which are just demonic energy-infused El shards.
- According to the official manhwa, "Blade Works", Elsword's body was affected after using the Dark El, causing the side of his hair to turn black.
- Upon advancing to Infinity Sword, Elsword's eyes in-game change to a sharper expression along with him now bearing a smile.
- Additionally, they will become a slightly darker red with a bit of orange at the bottom, and his pupils will become a solid black.
- Most of Infinity Sword's artworks tend to depict his hair incorrectly. While in-game, his hair covers the left side of his face, all artworks except for his Item Mall Custom Skill Cut-in depict his hair mirrored.
- In Infinity Sword's concept art, it is shown that his hair was originally meant to cover the right side of his face.
- In the images for his additional combos and his original trailer, his hair is also shown mirrored, suggesting the change to his hair was made very late in development.
- Infinity Sword's promotional greatsword is similar in design to Rune Slayer's Luna Blade.