|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體） • 中文（台灣）|
|Weapon||Great Sword, Conwells|
|Height||164 cm (5 ft 5 in)|
|Weight||57 kg (125 lb)|
|Class Tree||> > > >|
|Release Date|| 12 July 2012
26 June 2013
26 June 2013
24 July 2013
8 January 2014
Two swords are better than one!!
[A swordsman with the power of infinite Conwells]
Overpower enemies and leave them with no chance of survival
using rapid attacks and Conwell's infinite power.
Throughout his ordeals all over the continent as the Sheath Knight, Elsword observes how the scabbard Conwell takes in the dark El energy from the infected monsters he faces. This troubles him and leads him to consult the spirit of Conwell on how to stop the contamination—Conwell must absorb the dark El energy at first and then transfer it to Elsword.
The spirit counsels Elsword that this remedy will stir the gloom in his heart, unless he conquers it with might. The red-haired boy's confidence is unfazed by the challenge before him, and he lets Conwell do what must be done. In time, the dark El energy changes them both in ability, empowering Elsword—now known as the Infinity Sword—to multiply the scabbard and call on an unlimited number of swords for battle.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Sheath Knight can advance into Infinity Sword. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Infinity Sword can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Infinity Sword Symbol .
- Speak with Altera Pongo Elder Adel.
- Collect 5 Memory Alloys from any Nasod throughout the Altera region.
- Recommended to run 4-2: Return Plains.
- Retrieve 4 Dark El from Durahan Knight in 5-1: Shrine of Dedication Entrance.
- Collect 18 Moonstones from Glitter Necromancers in Feita.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
| Conwell Combo
- Added Sheath Knight's to Infinity Sword.
- Added Super Armor to the in .
Backstory of Infinity Sword in comic format. Click Here
Infinity Sword's Accessory, Infinite Conwell.
Phantom Infinity Conwell (Ver.Dark). (JP, TW, HK & EU Only)
- A common misconception is that Infinity Sword is corrupted due to absorbing the Dark El. However, he still retains most of his personality.
- This can be seen as Infinity Sword's skills don't really depict him using the Dark El or its influence to any extent, unlike Crimson Avenger.
- According to the official manhwa, "Blade Works", Elsword absorbed the Dark El, which caused the side of his hair to turn black.
- Upon advancing to Infinity Sword, Elsword's eyes in-game change to a sharper expression along with him now bearing a smile.
- Infinity Sword is the first character able to inflict bleed passively, followed by Crimson Avenger.
- Most of Infinity Sword's artworks tend to depict his hair incorrectly. While in-game, his hair covers the left side of his face, all artworks except for his Item Mall Custom Skill Cut-in depict his hair mirrored.
- In Infinity Sword's concept art, it is shown that his hair was originally meant to cover the right side of his face.
- In the images for his additional combos and the original trailer, his hair is also shown mirrored, suggesting the change to his hair was made very late in development.
- Even though Infinity Sword's artworks (except Skill Cut-in) show his eye color has changed to an orange-ish red, his eyes in-game still remain the same color as his other job paths.
- Infinity Sword's Great Sword is similar in design to Luna Blade.