|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • italiano • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
Do you dare go against God's will?
[A Man Capable of Limitless Projection Magic]
A job that projects God's weapon by training the projection ability to perfection.
With the God's weapon, you can carry the battle in quick, efficient, yet in flashy manner.
As the battle against the Nasod army rages on in Altera, Ain slowly starts to feel that the enemies are overwhelming the Goddess' powers as it reached its limits.
Ain found himself growing tired as he was not entirely devoted to his mission but the news that the Nasod King and his army are gaining momentum in the battlefield reinvigorated his spirits. He decided to become fully committed to his mission as the Goddess' Emissary this time around. Ain ended up releasing the limiter of his own Goddess' power and activating Erst der Letzt, the strongest sword given by the Goddess.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Lofty: Executor can advance into Arme Thaumaturgy. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Arme Thaumaturgy can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Arme Thaumaturgy's Mission .
- Speak with Adel in Altera.
- Clear 4-6: Altera Core 3 times.
- Clear 5-1: Shrine of Dedication Entrance 3 times.
- Speak with Allegro in Feita.
- Collect 6 Dark Nobles' Cores from the boss in 5-3: Underground Chapel.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
- Thaumaturgy is a Greek term meaning "the capability of a magician or a saint to work magic or miracles".
- In Europe, his name was changed to Prodigium which is Latin for Prodigy.
- Upon advancing to Arme Thaumaturgy, Ain's hair and eyes turn light blue due to his overuse of the Goddess Ishmael's power. His expression also changes to him frowning. In his Spiritualism form, the mark of Henir is purified as well.
- The gold wings behind Arme Thaumaturgy are part of his promo avatar's top piece.
- However, the first phase of awakening does not show the wings.
- In both portraits, Ain is holding the Fragarach weapon in his right hand. In the Spiritualism portrait, his pendulum is replaced with the Erst der Letzt sword.