|Language:||English • français • italiano • polski • 中文（简体）|
Ishmael... Have I been forsaken?
[Fallen Ruler of the Abyss]
After realizing the truth about the beginning and end of all things at the edge of Chaos, Ain abandons his mission and chose to embrace the Power of Chaos. A job that takes advantage of using awakened state of Henir in battle.
Ain carries on with the mission but as he continues to use his power, the chaos and the corruption further corrodes his body. Traces of Henir also emerge and become painfully obvious. He continues to suffer through the agony but only to continue his mission.
Ain heads to Feita to receive answers from the Goddess but upon arrival he was overwhelmed by the presence of demonic energy and the sheer number of demons surrounding the area. Ain is unshaken and charges to battle but comes face to face with the Dark El. He becomes consumed by the fully realized Seed of Chaos.
"The mission is for those who will eventually disappear, and I who was created for nothing more than that mission, mean nothing."
Ain ascends from the chaos completely abandoning and Goddess and the mission.
He has embraced Henir's chaos and ultimately becomes the Ruler of the Abyss.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Lofty: Wanderer can advance into Apostasia. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Apostasia can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Apostasia's Choice .
- Speak with Adel in Altera.
- Clear 4-5: Altera Foundry 3 times.
- Clear 5-1: Shrine of Dedication Entrance 3 times.
- Reach Feita.
- Clear 5-3: Underground Chapel 6 times.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
- Full Gallery: Ain/Gallery
- Apostasia is a Greek term for apostasy, which is the abandonment or renunciation of a religion.
- The abbreviation for Apostasia is P instead of A to prevent confusion with Arme Thaumaturgy.
- Unlike Arme Thaumaturgy and Erbluhen Emotion whose hair color changes in response to his primary power, Apostasia's hair color still retains the dark shade from Lofty: Wanderer but does not change entirely.
- Upon advancing to Apostasia, both pupils will be dyed dark green and have a ring pattern, the lower left bit of his face will start to be corrupted, his mouth becomes dark green, and his expression will be changed to a blank stare. In his Spiritualism mode, his pupils will change shape and become light blue, his sclera will be changed to dark blue. His character selection screen quote also changes. In addition, the cloak in his regular portrait does not appear in his Spiritualism mode models or portraits.
- Apostasia's portrait depicts him in his idle pose.
- The corruption of Henir on his arms, body, and legs, are part of his promotional gloves, top piece, and bottom piece, respectively.
- Contrary to how Apostasia's Spiritualism model looks in-game, the circle on his chest is hollow, having the dark green coming from the back of his hair.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||叛神||God Betray|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||叛神师||God's Betrayer|