G-18C Freezing Grenade
|Language:||English • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Throw a maximum of 4 G-18C Freezing Grenades that explode upon contact.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Valkyrie||30||Intermediate Training Skill Quest|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)||Number of
|Freeze Duration||MP Usage||Grenade
|Freezing Grenade Throw||Freezing Grenade|
|30||50%||614%||4||1 Second||200 MP||0.5 Second||14 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)|
|Light G-18C Freezing Grenade||Killing Blow (1) G-18C Freezing Grenade|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect||Freeze Duration|
|MP Usage decreased to 80%||160 MP||Skill effect's duration increased to 150%||1.5 seconds|
|Mode||Regular||Quarter Master||Quarter Master/Key of Proof Used midair|
|Normal||Over Strike||Normal||Over Strike||Normal||Over Strike|
- Using the initial grenade in mid-air decreases the number of grenades by 1 due to Arsenal Reinforcement at maximum level.
|Arsenal Reinforcement||Key of Proof||Quarter Master||Awakened Will: Freyja||Enhance Equipment||Enhanced Grenades|
Tips and Details
- With the Killing Blow (1) trait and Enhance Equipment, the Frozen status lasts a total of 3 seconds per grenade, allowing you to freeze an enemy for a total of 12 seconds, making it exceptionally good in party play, assuming an enemy doesn't have high water resistances.
- Since the 0.5s throwing cooldown is not shared between Grenade skills, interchanging throws between this and G-96 Pressure Grenade is more efficient than using either on their own.
- If well-timed, grenades can explode upon impact with any enemy when you are about to be attacked, even with projectiles like Shadow Defender's Shadow Spear. However, this explosion's damage won't appear (also won't be count in Free Training) and won't cancel their melee attacks or projectiles.
- Additional Grenade Throw can be interrupted.
- The skill is based on DFO's now deleted Female Spitfire skill G-18C Freeze Grenade.