|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
Pathetic... Pathetic! You're so pathetic!
Having gained a greater understanding and control over time travel and space manipulation, Diabolic Esper is capable of tearing enemies apart with stronger spacial combos than ever before. He can force enemies to be transported using Reverse Stigma or can transport himself using Reverse Circle. With his new destructive abilities and even more destructive personality, Diabolic Esper will leave no enemies behind when he unleashes his power!
“What?! My calculations can't be wrong! They can't be!!”
Add completes the Dynamo upgrade using pure El energy, and with it takes a great leap back in time. But what waits for him in this past era is far from the world he once knew. He arrives in an alternate reality where his entire family was not slain. However, he is surprised to find a young man who appears to be the Add of this alternate reality… and he leads a happy and promising life.
“Calculating discrepancy rate of the past using inputted data. Rate: 42.72%. Due to this high discrepancy rate it's hard to conclude that this is the same world.”
No matter how many calculations he performed using his Dynamo's World Discrepancy system; it only confirmed that this was the past of a different timeline. After much trial and error, Add realizes that unless he preemptively designates the time coordinates, it would take an astronomical amount of effort to return him to the past that he wanted.
As his frustration grows, so does the insanity that has consumed him. Add is ultimately pushed to the brink. Now possessing the supernatural powers to distort time-space and gravity, it's only a matter of time before he exploits the massive abilities he has acquired to bring the world to its dreadful end.
“All of my effort and time ended up being so worthless, and I was never even rewarded?! In that case, I'll destroy this damned world!! Kuaaaaah!!!”
He used the knowledge and scientific skills he acquired during his time travels to start a destructive rampage that distorted time and space. People who saw this started to call Add the Diabolic Esper.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Time Tracer can advance into Diabolic Esper. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Diabolic Esper can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Power of Time and Space .
- Talk to Adel in Altera.
- Collect 60 Nasod Scrap Metal from Nasod monsters in Altera's dungeons.
- Defeat Head of Durahan in 5-1: Shrine Of Dedication Then talk to Glave in Feita.
- Defeat Teach the Tyrant in 5-2: Spiral Corridor Then talk to Glave in Feita.
- Defeat Amethyst in 5-3: Underground Chapel Then talk to Glave in Feita.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
| Spatial Tug
- KR trailer (released together with Time Tracer) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Time Tracer) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Diabolic Esper All Pose
Diabolic Esper's accessory, Diabolic Armor.
Diabolic Esper's accessory, Cobo Vaccine USB. (Unavailable in KR)
Diabolic Esper's accessory, Diabolic Chain. (Unavailable in KR)
- The Diabolic Armor is part of his promo avatar's top piece.
- When going into Configuration Mode (Awakening), Add's sclera will turn black. They are however canonically depicted as being black permanently in all kinds of media (e.g: visual novels, artwork).
- When equipping a custom eyes, going into Configuration Mode (Awakening) will not change his sclera to black.
- After advancing to Diabolic Esper, Add's character selection screen quote changes once again, to match his demented personality.
- Following the release of Diabolic Esper's alternate art, this is the second time Add is depicted frowning in a portrait, the first being Time Tracer's teaser.