It's the start... of hell!
[The manipulator of Time and Space that shatters the very reality of his foes.]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
The manipulator of Time and Space that shatters the very reality of his foes.
Add attains the abilities to travel back in time with his new found powers.
However, after traveling back multiple times, Add quickly realizes that he is incapable of going back to his own past.
Add completely breaks from this realization and goes insane.
Add shows no morals, using his new forbidden powers that distort and destroy the time and space.
“이런...내 계산이 틀릴 리 없어! 틀릴 리가 없다고!!!!”
순수한 에너지 결정체인 엘을 통해 다이너모를 한층 업그레이드 시켜 돌아간 과거 세계는자신이 알던 익숙한 공간이 아니었다. 같은 세계처럼 보이지만 미묘하게 다른 세계, 가문이 멸망하지도 않았고...그보다 더욱 그를 충격에 빠지게 한 건 자신과 똑같이 생긴 인물이 행복한 모습으로 살아가는 모습이었다!
혹시 자신의 연구에 무언가 오차가 있는가 싶어 열심히 되짚어 보는 애드. 몇번이나 과거로의 여행을 계속하지만 자신이 알던 세계가 아니었다.
다이너모의 세계 오차율 계산 시스템으로 몇 번을 테스트 해봐도 자신이 다른 세계의 과거로 왔다는 사실만을 확인 할 뿐. 천문학적인 시도로 미리 정확한 시간 좌표를 측정하지 않는 이상, 자신이 살던 세계로 가기란 불가능한 일이라는 걸 깨닫게 된다.
“크크크큭...! 내 노력과 시간이 보상받지 못할 부질없는 것이라면...이 빌어먹을 세상 따위 부숴버리겠어!”
극한의 광기에 사로잡힌 애드는 세상에 대한 저주와 함께 시공 여행을 통해 깨달은 초월적인 지식과 과학력을 바탕으로 중력과 시공간을 일그러뜨리는 광기서린 파괴행위를 시작하고 사람들은 그를 악마의 초능력자 “디아볼릭 에스퍼”라 부른다.
“What?! My calculations can't be wrong! They can't be!!”
Add completes the Dynamo upgrade using pure El energy, and with it takes a great leap back in time. But what waits for him in this past era is far from the world he once knew. He arrives in an alternate reality where his entire family was not slain. However, he is surprised to find a young man who appears to be the Add of this alternate reality… and he leads a happy and promising life.
“Calculating discrepancy rate of the past using inputted data. Rate: 42.72%. Due to this high discrepancy rate it's hard to conclude that this is the same world.”
Even with recalculations and many more attempts to go back to his own reality, Add keeps arriving in this other world. As his frustration grows, so does the insanity that has consumed him.
“All of my effort and time ended up being so worthless, and I was never even rewarded?! In that case, I'll destroy this damned world!! Kuaaaaah!!!”
Add is ultimately pushed to the brink. Now possessing the supernatural powers to distort time-space and gravity, it's only a matter of time before he exploits the massive abilities he has acquired to bring the world to its dreadful end.
Second Class Advancement
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
- 2nd Job Skill Traits unlocked at Level 70.
- 2nd Job Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon Transcending.
- Transcendence Skill Traits unlocked at Level 99.
- Transcendence Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 3rd job class.
Upon reaching Lv.99, a Transcendent: Diabolic Esper can job advance to a Mad Paradox.
- KR trailer (released together with Time Tracer) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Time Tracer) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Diabolic Esper All Pose
- Full Gallery: Add/Gallery
- Unlike the other paths, Diabolic Esper is not focused with finding Eve as he did not need any materials or research data from her. Instead, it is implied that he never chased Wally or went to Altera.
- After advancing to Diabolic Esper, Add's character selection screen quote changes once again, reflecting his further descent into madness.
- The Diabolic Armor is part of his promotional top piece.
- When going into Configuration Mode (Awakening), Add's sclera will turn black. They are, however, canonically depicted as being black permanently in all kinds of media, including the light novel and artworks.
- When equipped with custom eyes, going into Configuration Mode (Awakening) will not change his sclera to black.
- After the release of Transcendence, the artwork for this path onwards depicts him with sharp, shark-like teeth.