|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • italiano • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
My bullet will seek out your heart!
[A blood assassin birthed from madness to protect the princess.]
A Royal Guard assassin possessed with rapid speed and movements that will do anything in her power to protect her princess. She is the best Assassin in all of Majestic Garden.
Rose finally feels the limited power of Bloodia when she runs into the Nasods at Altera. Fortunately, by that time, Zero felt that Rose was ready to become stronger and activated the class change system. Adel was helping Rose take advantage of her new found powers but because she was worried about the Princess, she was forced to make a hard choice. With the help of the Dark El, she enhances herself to become a ruthless killing machine at the battlefield.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Bloodia can advance into Crimson Rose. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Crimson Rose can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Crimson Rose's Seal .
- Talk to Adel in Altera.
- Gather 5 Nasod Cores from Nasod monsters in Altera's dungeons.
- Defeat Altera Core boss 3 times.
- Defeat Durahan Knight in Shrine of Dedication Entrance 2 times.
- Collect a drop from Teach the Tyrant in Spiral Corridor.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
|Level 70 (Transcendence)|
- 2nd Job Skill Traits unlocked at Level 70.
- 2nd Job Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon Transcending.
- Transcendence Skill Traits unlocked at Level 99.
- Transcendence Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 3rd job class.
: Revolver bullet damage is calculated before Death by Revolver.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.1x multiplier during 2nd job.
Upon reaching Lv70, you will be able to Transcend. To receive the Transcendence quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Transcendence can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Book of Transcendence: God's Will .
- Clear 3 dungeons within level range (excluding Ruben/Henir/Add's Energy Fusion Theory/Ereda/Sinister Intent/Gate of Darkness/Event Dungeon/Guild Expedition/Twisted Time and Space - Fahrmann's Peak).
- Collect 3 Symbols of Resolve from any Sander/Lanox/Elysion dungeon.
- Collect 3 Symbols of Determination from any Sander/Lanox/Elysion dungeon.
- Collect 1 Symbol of Purpose from any Secret Dungeon.
- Clear 5 Secret Dungeons.
You can advance into 3rd Job at Level 99.
- KR trailer (released together with Bloodia) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Bloodia) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Crimson Rose All Pose
- Full Gallery: Rose/Gallery
Poster of Bloodia and Crimson Rose shown during their release.
- Crimson Rose is based on the Crimson Rose Awakening class of Dungeon Fighter Online.
- The Chain Blades that Crimson Rose uses are those shown in the skill icons of Bloody Spike and Kill Point.
- Crimson Rose's promo weapons icon depicts the Chain Revolver without the blades.
- Crimson Rose's start and lose poses lack the appearance of Zero and show her emotionless, Princess-obsessive personality.
- Her clothing design is reminiscent of a Japanese kimono.
|South Korea||크림슨 로제||Crimson Rose|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||緋紅玫瑰||Crimson Rose|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||血色玫瑰||Bloody Rose|
|Spain||Rosa escarlata||Scarlet Rose|
|France||Rose pourpre||Crimson Rose|
|Poland||Krwawa Róża||Bloody Rose|
|Brazil||Rosa Carmesim||Crimson Rose|