|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • italiano • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
My bullet will seek out your heart!
[A blood assassin birthed from madness to protect the princess.]
A Royal Guard assassin possessed with rapid speed and movements that will do anything in her power to protect her princess. She is the best Assassin in all of Majestic Garden.
Rose finally feels the limited power of Bloodia when she runs into the Nasods at Altera. Fortunately, by that time, Zero felt that Rose was ready to become stronger and activated the class change system. Adel was helping Rose take advantage of her new found powers but because she was worried about the Princess, she was forced to make a hard choice. With the help of the Dark El, she enhances herself to become a ruthless killing machine at the battlefield.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Bloodia can advance into Crimson Rose. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Crimson Rose can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Crimson Rose's Seal .
- Talk to Adel in Altera.
- Gather 30 Nasod Cores from Nasod monsters in Altera's dungeons (4-6 recommended).
- Defeat 4-6: Altera Core boss 4 times.
- Speak with Lento in Feita.
- Defeat 80 Glitter Alchemists and collect 1 Dark El from Amethyst (boss) from 5-3: Underground Chapel.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
: Revolver bullet damage is calculated before Death by Revolver.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.1x multiplier during 2nd job.
- KR trailer (released together with Bloodia) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Bloodia) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Crimson Rose All Pose
Crimson Rose Ceremonial Cape given during Crimson Rose's pre-event.
- Crimson Rose is based on the Crimson Rose Awakening class of Dungeon Fighter Online.
- The Chain Blades that Crimson Rose uses are those shown in the skill icons of Bloody Spike and Kill Point.
- Crimson Rose's promo weapons icon depicts the Chain Revolver without the blades.
- Crimson Rose's start and lose poses lack the appearance of Zero and show her emotionless, Princess-obsessive personality.
- Her clothing design is reminiscent of a Japanese kimono.