|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Weapon||Blade, Nasod Arm, Nasod Spears|
|Weight||101 kg/116 kg (with Nasod Arm) (222 lb/255 lb)|
|Class Tree||> > > >|
|Release Date|| 11 February 2010
20 July 2011
31 August 2011
1 February 2012
Tch...My arm...it's becoming unbearable!
[A violent fighter who tamed the unstable power of the Nasod Arm]
A fierce fighter that destroys and mangles any enemy that stands in his way.
Raven's efforts to overtake his Nasod arm came as no easy task. In order to control the Nasod arm's power, he continues to train his body to the limit, channeling his rage into raw power. Raven crushes every enemy that stands in his path, and as his arm continues to grow stronger, the power starts to become unbearable. He knows that the clock is ticking—it's only a matter of time before his rage takes over and his sanity abandons him. Walk the path of the Reckless Fist and teach your enemies to never stand in your way!
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Over Taker can advance into Reckless Fist. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Reckless Fist can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Reckless Fists's Nuclear Source .
- Speak with Adel in Altera.
- Collect 16 drops from Nasod Blader in 4-5: Nasod Foundry.
- Collect items from 4-6: Altera Core:
- 5 drops from Assault Nasod: Type-W9.
- 15 drops from Elite Nasod Guard: Shield.
- Talk to Lento in Feita
- Collect 6 Refined Dark Steel item from the Durahan Knight in 5-1: Shrine of Dedication Entrance.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
: Nasod Arm damage is calculated before Burning Nasod Hand.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.1x multiplier during 2nd job.
- Added new combo to match Valak's unique combo.
- Changed final in from an energy wave to a fireball.
- KR trailer (released together with Blade Master) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Blade Master) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Raven's Nasod Arm at this point is shown to have a much stronger influence on him; causing him to yell and become enraged during several of his Victory and Defeat stances, perhaps overpowering the "rage preventer" he acquired as Over Taker.
- Contrary to Reckless Fist's background, both the story quests and light novel depict his Nasod Arm having very little influence on his base personality being level-headed and tactical.
- His arm appears to have evolved to the point where it has become a living part of Raven, explaining its strange appearance.
- Before the portrait revamp of their 1st job, Reckless Fist and Blade Master shown the most difference in years from their previous jobs.
- Reckless Fist's combo was originally exclusive to the Epic NPC Lord of Pain Valak.