I shall not fear the power of the Nasod Arm given to me, and accept it's viciousness as my own.
[A violent fighter who tamed the unstable power of the Nasod Arm]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
If you have a goal, you throw everything you have to achieve it.
Raven learns to control his Nasod Arm making that volatile power his own, because he understands that power is what will allow him to protect things that are important to him.
He is a warrior that channel his rage to completely mutilate his enemies with explosive and violent power at the cost of his own well-being.
“이루고자 하는 목표가 있다면, 복잡하게 생각할 것도 없이 모든 것을 내던져 그것을 이룬다”
자신에게 주어진 나소드 핸드의 힘을 자학하지 않고 명확한 신념으로 나소드 핸드의 난폭함마저 자신의 것으로 만든다. 또한 그것이 자신을 파멸로 떨어뜨릴 지라도 지켜야 되는 것, 부숴야 하는 것에서 눈을 돌리지 않는 “레크리스 피스트”는 더욱 난폭하고 폭발적인 공격력을 앞세워 대상을 철저하게 파괴한다.
적을 두번 다시 일어나지 못하게 만드는 잔혹함과 비정함을 지닌 냉철한 승부사.
"If you have a goal you want to achieve, you can achieve it without making it complicated, just throw everything away and make it happen."
Without being self-depreciating about the power of the Nasod Hand that was given to him, with a clear conviction, he makes peace with the fact that the wild violence of the Nasod Hand will be his own. "Reckless Fist" does not look away from what needs to be protected or destroyed, even if he falls to ruins using more violent and explosive attack power to thoroughly destroy the target.
A cold-hearted warrior with cruelty and ruthlessness that makes it impossible for the enemy to rise again.
Second Class Advancement
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
- 2nd Job Skill Traits unlocked at Level 70.
- 2nd Job Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon Transcending.
- Transcendence Skill Traits unlocked at Level 99.
- Transcendence Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 3rd job class.
: Nasod Arm damage is calculated before Burning Nasod Hand.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.1x multiplier during 2nd job.
- KR trailer (released together with Blade Master) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Blade Master) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Full Gallery: Raven/Gallery
- Prior to various story revamps, this class was characterized as the arm gaining influence over Raven, explaining how most skills have him yell both in anger and pain. Since then, the class has been mellowed out considerably, with Raven using the arm for redemption and fighting in tandem with its influence, though still at the cost of his own body, matching his canon depiction in Story Quests.
- His arm has evolved to the point where it resembles a human arm as a living part of Raven. It loses the Nasod exhaust vent in its palm and its metal plating has been replaced with a more metallic skin material.
- Before the portrait revamp of their 1st job, Reckless Fist and Blade Master showed the most difference in years from their previous jobs.
- Reckless Fist's combo was originally exclusive to the Epic NPC Lord of Pain Valak.