I will make sure that those who invade Hamel meet a fitting end.
[A guardian who protects his allies while destroying his enemies.]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
A guardian who protects his allies but destroys his enemies.
Chung's wish to protect everyone causes the Guardian Stone to react, granting him new powers.
Stronger in both mind and body from his journey, Chung becomes a protector of iron will.
With his new Freitunier, Chung can easily retaliate with his Destroyer without feeling the impact of his enemies' attack.
하멜의 병사들과 같은 자리에서 싸워오던 청은 고전을 면치 못하는 지금의 상황을 파훼할 방법이 필요하다고 생각한다. 어쩌면 막아내는 것만이 해결책이 아닌지도 모른다. 아버지가 안 계신 지금, 비워두었던 아버지의 자리를 채울 사람이 필요하다. 자신은 세이커 가문의 후계자이자 하멜의 수호자. 아버지를 대신해 이 자리에 선 이상, 절대 쓰러질 수 없다. 모두를 지켜내고자 하는 염원이 프라이터니어와 융화하여 더욱 굳건한 수호자로 각성한 청은 상대의 공격을 막아내는 것 뿐만 아니라 눈앞의 적에게 버틸 수 없는 강력한 심판을 내리기에 이른다.
Second Class Advancement
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
- 2nd Job Skill Traits unlocked at Level 70.
- 2nd Job Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon Transcending.
- Transcendence Skill Traits unlocked at Level 99.
- Transcendence Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 3rd job class.
combo is reworked; the explosion does hitstun instead of blasting enemies away. After that, turn around and charge into them while in Heavy Stance, finishing by either launching them into the air with , or smacks them with a heavy overhead swing with which knocks them down.
After doing the standard combo, furiously swing the Destroyer in Heavy Stance, doing 3 hits and knocks enemies away.
Upon reaching Lv.99, a Transcendent: Iron Paladin can job advance to a Comet Crusader.
- KR trailer (released together with Deadly Chaser) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Deadly Chaser) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Full Gallery: Chung/Gallery
- Like Fury Guardian, Iron Paladin also retains traits which refer him as 'White Wolf'. This resemblance to wolves can also be seen in his skills, such as Iron Howling.
- Another possible trait of that nickname could be his shoes. His feet position when wearing heels is the same as how a wolf's hind feet are positioned when standing.
- Late stage concept art shown for Iron Paladin show that his armor was supposed to have different shoulder guards with fur coming out of it, and the armor around the neck and gauntlets were also different.
- Unlike other jobs, Iron Paladin's interface(the face shot at the top left side) shows his Skill Cut-in face shot instead of the standard portrait face shot.
- Iron Paladin's promotional shoes feature prominent heels, which is a reference to heels being a symbol of upper-class males from the 10th to 17th century, primarily worn by cavalry. It is also a play on Iron Paladin's more feminine appearance.
- The animation for his greatly mirrors that of the skill Gigantic Impact which was removed in the same patch.
- When Iron Paladin was released, there was an error at the hand that was holding the cannon; it was too low and often looked weird with sleeves. This was fixed a few months later on.