|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
|Name||Prince Seiker (Chung)|
|Height||165 cm (5 ft 5 in)|
|Weight||60 kg (132 lb)|
|Class Tree||> > > >|
|Release Date|| 7 July 2011
1 August 2012
8 August 2012
22 August 2012
I will ensure no one will get hurt again!
[A guardian of Hamel with the iron will to protect]
The Destroyer and Freiturnier has been reborn from his strong will to protect.
As Chung's resolve to protect the innocent grows stronger, it makes his Freitunier even tougher. This sturdier armor turns him into an Iron Paladin, a substantial force in the battlegrounds who can easily thwart the attacks of an enemy of practically any size. True to his desire, the Iron Paladin comes with great defenses that prove valuable in protecting his friends while in battle.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Fury Guardian can advance into Iron Paladin. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Iron Paladin can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Paladin's Oath .
- Speak to Adel in Altera
- Defeat Crow Rider in 4-5: Nasod Foundary 3 times.
- Defeat King Nasod in 4-6: Altera Core 4 times.
- Speak to Lento in Feita.
- Collect 5 Token of Elite Demon from Amethyst in 5-3: Underground Chapel.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
|Ground Pound Blast|
| Blast And Charge
After doing , instead of blasting the enemy away, turn around and charge into them while in Heavy Stance, finishing by either launching them into the air with , or smacks them with a heavy overhead swing with .
| Human Tornado
After doing the standard combo, furiously swing the Destroyer in Heavy Stance, doing 3 hits and knocks enemies away.
| Diving Impact
- combo moved from Fury Guardian to Iron Paladin.
- Added new combo.
- KR trailer (released together with Deadly Chaser) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Deadly Chaser) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Iron Paladin has the most points listed in his official statistics, with a total of 19 points.
- Like Fury Guardian, Iron Paladin also retains traits which refer him as 'White Wolf'. This resemblance to wolves can also be seen in his skills, such as Iron Howling.
- Another possible trait of that nickname could be his shoes. His feet position when wearing heels is the same as how a wolf's hind feet are positioned when standing.
- Unlike other jobs, Iron Paladin's interface(the face shot at the top left side) shows his Skill Cut-in face shot instead of the standard portrait face shot.
- Base Chung's interfaces also shows his Skill Cut-ins.
- Iron Paladin's promotional shoes feature prominent heels, which is a reference to heels being a symbol of upper-class males from the 10th to 17th century, primarily worn by cavalry. It is also a play on Iron Paladin's more feminine appearance.