If I continue to cut down any demons that come in my way, I'm sure I will eventually come across my brother.
[A warrior that has overcome the power of death in order to slaughter all demons]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
A merciless killer that destroys her foes with powerful Chi techniques.
Ara becomes tired fighting off enemies after enemies.
The only thing keeping her going is the thought of reuniting with her brother one day.
As the Yama Raja, Ara refines her Chi techniques and finds the most efficient way possible to demolish her foes.
강력한 힘으로 마족들과의 싸움을 헤쳐 나가던 아라였지만 조금씩 지쳐가는 것은 어쩔 수 없었다. 계속되는 싸움, 행방을 알 수 없는 아렌... 자신의 힘이 아렌에게 닿지 않을 것 같을 때면 모든 일이 무의미하게 느껴지기도 했다. 자신은 약한가? 과거에는 그랬었다. 그러나 자신을 약하다 말했던 이들은 이제 남아있지 않다. 약하다는 것, 그리고 강하다는 것은 무엇일까? 왕도와 패도는 또 얼마나 다르단 말인가. 이어지는 생각의 끝에서 아라는 잠시 힘을 키웠다고 권태로워 졌던 것임을 인정하고, 지금보다 더욱 힘을 갈고 닦기로 결심한다. '베고 또 베어 넘기다 보면 언젠간 오라버니를 마주하게 되겠지...그때엔...반드시...!'
Second Class Advancement
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
- 2nd Job Skill Traits unlocked at Level 70.
- 2nd Job Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon Transcending.
- Transcendence Skill Traits unlocked at Level 99.
- Transcendence Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 3rd job class.
: Spirit ball damage is calculated before Spirit Enhancement.
: All damage values for new and preexisting commands receive a 1.1x multiplier during 2nd job.
Upon reaching Lv.99, a Transcendent: Yama Raja can job advance to a Devi.
- KR trailer (released together with Little Devil) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Little Devil) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Full Gallery: Ara/Gallery
- In the Korean server, in-game, KOG uses the directly translated Chinese name; 冥王, rather than the English name.
- 冥王 has multiple meanings related to its direct translation as "King of the Underworld", but in this case, it refers to Yamarāja, the God of Death, or more specifically, the Hindu interpretation of it, said to be depicted in art as appearing as dark as a stormy cloud and wearing red and black clothes, matching Yama Raja's design.
- Because of its meaning, 冥王 can be used to refer to the Latin/Greek gods Pluto/Hades, who fulfill similar roles in their respective mythologies as Yamarāja.
- Yama Raja's secret art, Rakshasa, refers to Rakshasa, which are humanoid unrighteous spirits, or also known as man-eaters.
- This could be the reason why Ara is dressed in a more seductive manner.
- Upon job advancing to Yama Raja, her materialized orbs become darker.
- Like Little Devil, butterfly motifs are also visible on Yama Raja's promotional set:
- The shape of her hairpin and earring are that of a half-butterfly; the crest around the orbs on her armor resembles the upper part of a butterfly's wings; her belt has a ribbon-shaped like a butterfly on her right side; on the same side but lower towards the end of her dress, she has the same half wing symbol; and the sleeves of her dress have a red symbol resembling a butterfly.
- Investigation of official documents shows this class was initially called "혈매화", "血梅花" in Chinese.
- 血梅花 is pronounced as "Xue Mei Hua" and means Bloody Plum Blossom.
- In the original design, Yama Raja can confuse her opponents and attack them with fast combos.
- According to KOG's old Naver blog, Yama Raja's Secret Art and Hyper Active were originally planned to be summoning type skills that summoned a wolf.
- Compared to how serious and composed regular Yama Raja is, Transcendent Yama Raja is noticeably more unhinged, both in speech and appearance, as she grows more and more power-hungry to defeat her foes, as explained by Devi's backstory.