|Language:||English • français • polski • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
The performance continues.
[The one that handles Eid, the ultimate El created from communion]
A newly reverent and musing Ain naturally handles [Eid] and its
transformation. Combat explodes with hue and intensity.
When Ain saw his comrades standing up against the overwhelming attacks from the Demon Realm, he felt a connection and trust forming between him and the El Search Party. The Eids also started growing stronger with the emotions that flourished within Ain.
During the encounter against a powerful demon, Ain used his power to protect the El Gang. Thus, the ultimate harmony between the El Energy and the power of the goddess has been reached allowing Ain to create and use multiple Eids freely to cause endless variations in form. With the blooming of his human emotions, Erbluhen Emotion is born.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Lofty: Anpassen can advance into Erbluhen Emotion. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Erbluhen Emotion can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Erbluhen Emotion's Testimony .
- Speak with Adel in Altera.
- Clear 4-6: Altera Core 3 times.
- Clear 5-1: Shrine of Dedication Entrance 3 times.
- Speak with Allegro in Feita.
- Collect 3 drops from the boss in 5-3: Underground Chapel.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
|El Dain Strike||
|El Dain Storm|
|El Dain Bombs||
Erbluhen Emotion's accessory, Incomplete Eid: Mut, Rein, Wille
Lofty: Anpassen/Erbluhen Emotion poster.
- By focusing more on Eids rather than Ishmael's power, Erbluhen Emotion's Spiritualism mode depicts a more greenish aura, also changing the sclera and pupils to a lighter green.
- As opposed to Arme Thaumaturgy, the blue highlights in his hair also disappears as he becomes more 'human'.
- Correctly written, Erbluhen Emotion's German name would have been Erblühende Emotion, which means Blooming Emotion.
- In Europe, his name was changed to Vigere, which is Latin and means to flourish or to be vigorous.