Do not turn back. True terror will swallow you.
[The Lord of Terror who crushes her enemies with demonic beasts.]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
The Lord of Terror who crushes her enemies with demonic beasts.
Lu and Ciel becomes increasingly tired of fending off attacks from endless assassination attempts. When they were finally about to break from exhaustion, Lu regains her ability to 'control terror'.
she starts slaughtering their enemies, invoking true terror among their foes.
“돌아보지 말거라. 심연의 공포가 널 삼킬지니...”
마족 암살자들과의 끝없이 되풀이되는 전투에 루와 시엘은 점점 지쳐간다. 그 습격의 횟수를 헤아릴 수 없게 되었을 즈음, 루는 마계에서 거대한 마족 군단을 이끌던 예전의 기억과 함께 잃어버린 권능 <공포를 다스리는 힘>에 눈뜨게 된다. 공포의 군주와 그녀의 계약자는, 자신의 안위를 돌보지 않고 진정한 공포 그 자체로서 적들을 압살해가기 시작한다.
First Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Chiliarch can job advance to a Dreadlord.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
- KR trailer (released together with Royal Guard) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Royal Guard) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Full Gallery: Lu/Ciel/Gallery
- A chiliarch is an antiquated Greek term for a military rank meaning "commander of a thousand".
- The hood is part of her promotional top piece instead of being part of her hairstyle.
- The buttons on Chiliarch's hood in-game are on the right side, as opposed to being on the left, as they are in her portrait.
- Upon advancing to Chiliarch, Lu's hair becomes tinted pink.
- Lu grows small dark pink demon wings at her lower back upon advancing to Chiliarch. Ingame, they are part of her avatar's top piece.
- Strangely, her wings appear to be absent on all other Chiliarch-related art, besides the main class portrait. This is likely just an oversight, as they are properly modeled in-game and visible in this path's animated PV.
- Compared to her other paths, Lu's horns remain relatively small and stubby as she learns to use her new Terror powers as Chiliarch.
- Unlike her other paths, Lu's new crown remains a rounder crown instead of being replaced by a tiara.