|Language:||English • العربية • Deutsch • español • français • italiano • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
Machinists who develop such a passion for building robots are said to have a mechanical heart themselves.
[A researcher that specializes in military technology.]
Use the upgraded technical skills to create mechanics and use them in battle.
A strong-willed specialist that overcomes all obstacles in order to succeed.
After being inspired by Nasod design and capabilities, Rose sought to replicate the same mechanism to create her own version of the robots. The more she battled the Nasods the more she wanted to create something like them. She gathered the leftover parts of the Nasods she defeated and through trial and error, alongside the help of Zero's shard, she was able to make them work effectively. Rose now dominates the battlefield like never before.
First Class Advancement
- Collect Improved Nasod Power Unit from Nasod Banthus in 2-3: Underground Waterway.
- Collect Nasod Modifying Tools from Little Soldier in 2-5: Wally's Castle.
- Collect Useful Metal in 2-2: Banthus Cave.
- Collect Wally No. 8's Power Unit from Wally No. 8 in 2-5: Wally's Castle.
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Metal Heart can advance into a Optimus.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
: Auto-Gun bullet damage is calculated before Mecha Control.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.05x multiplier during 1st job.
After doing , switch to auto-guns and fire bullets at a consecutive rate. You will be in super armor when shooting consecutively. Finish the combo off with a spread arc shot of 5 bullets angled upwards.
After doing any weapon's , switch to auto-guns and fire 3 bullets then start rapid firing. While shooting rapidly, pressing the direction key you are facing forward (/) will allow you to move forward while shooting.
- KR trailer (released together with Optimus) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Optimus) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Full Gallery: Rose/Gallery
- Metal Heart is based on the Mechanic class of Dungeon Fighter Online.
- The goggles and glasses are part of her promo avatar's top piece instead of being part of her hairstyle.
- While Rose created her robots by examining the Nasods, her designs are much more crude, running solely on an El Shard and having little to no free will. They also lack a Core, setting them apart from the Nasod race and being little more than machines.
|South Korea||메탈하트||Metal Heart|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||鋼鐵槍手||Steel Gunner|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||机甲核心||Mech Gear|
|Spain||Corazón acerado||Steel Heart|
|France||Cœur d'acier||Steel Heart|
|Italy||Cuore acciaio||Steel Heart|
|Poland||Stalowe Serce||Steel Heart|