|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • italiano • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
Is it right to wield this power? To play the role of Valkyrie, and choose whose life ends first?
[An angel that uses elemental bullets and nitro motor to control the battlefield.]
Flies through the battlefield with the nitro motor and attacks enemies with elemental bullets. This angel of the battlefield is called 'Valkyrie'.
Being placed in a land with such diverse environment, Rose had to learn to adapt with the changes. In order to become more battle efficient, she started to incorporate the elements in her bullets. She also developed more grenades and explosives and now uses a device called Nitro Motor to make up for the lack of mobility an increase in arsenal entailed. With the help of Echo and Zero's El Shard they were also able to control powerful electric energy. Rose the Valkyrie is well on her way to dominate the battlefield.
First Class Advancement
- Collect Broken Nasod Mechanism from Nasod Banthus in 2-3: Underground Waterway.
- Collect Repair Wrench from Little Soldier in 2-5: Wally's Castle.
- Talk to Lenphad in Elder.
- Collect Energy Core from Wally No. 8 in 2-5: Wally's Castle.
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Valkyrie can advance into a Freyja.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
- KR trailer (released together with Freyja) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Freyja) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Full Gallery: Rose/Gallery
Poster of Valkyrie and Freyja shown during their release.
- Valkyrie is based on the Spitfire class of Dungeon Fighter Online.
- However, DFO's Spitfire is not focused around the Musket weapon as significantly, and as such, all of this path's active skills and musket effects are original to Elsword.
- The hat is part of her promo avatar's top piece instead of being part of her hairstyle.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||戰爭女神||Valkyrie|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||女武神||Valkyrie|