|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
|Height||166 cm (5 ft 5 in)|
|Class Tree||> > >|
|Release Date|| 18 July 2013
18 December 2013
6 February 2014
2 April 2014
2 April 2014
2 April 2014
8 October 2014
I hope you're ready.
As a Saber Knight, Elesis' presence commands respect from her comrades. To her enemies, she answers in kind with her almighty claymore. She is capable of shrugging off multitudes of attacks while maintaining her composure, simultaneously delivering armor crushing blows coupled with refined fire magic. In dire straits, she can utilize Sword of Judgement for imminent triumph.
Taking up Elder Mayor Hoffman's suggestion, Elesis chooses to become a free knight of the Kingdom. This way, she has better access to accurate information, making it slightly easier to track and stop the demons. Swordplay expertise combined with calculated fire attacks becomes Elesis' strengths. With her refined skills, she earns a sword of the Kingdom and the designation of Saber Knight after winning a challenge from Velder's Centurion Guards leader Vanessa. The mighty swordswoman prepares to defend an entire kingdom.
First Class Advancement
- Talk to Hoffman in Elder.
- Collect a Seal of Nobility from William (boss) in 2-4: Suburbs of Wally's Castle.
- Clear 2-5: Wally's Castle 2 times.
- Collect a Machine Core from Wally No. 8 (boss) in 2-5: Wally's Castle.
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Saber Knight can advance into a Grand Master.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
: Initial hit damage is calculated before Initiate.
: Damage is calculated before The Knight Captain.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.05x multiplier during 1st job.
| Dropping Smash
| Furious Windmill
After doing the standard combo, you can switch to spin repeatedly (in Super Armor) by rapidly pressing . You will end the spinning with a swing by either finishing the combo or stop pressing . You are able to move left and right while spinning.
- Despite having the name 'Saber' in her class name, which is a fencing blade, Saber Knight has no combo or skills that utilizes fencing or stabbing.
- Most of Saber Knight's combos and skills are similar to Sword Knight's but have different combo styles.
- Curiously, in Saber Knight's combo previews, the images show her attack outline as blue. The combos themselves have orange attack outline in the game.