Face my Destroyer!
[A guardian who protects his allies with strong will.]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
The Stoic Protector.
The Guardian Stone reacts to Chung's firm resolution, enhancing his Freitunier and Destroyer.
With the impenetrable armor Freitunier and the powerful Destroyer, all enemies will tremble in front of the true Guardian of Hamel.
청은 여행을 통해 정신적, 육체적으로 스스로를 단련시키면서 하멜의 진정한 수호자가 되고자 한다. 수호석은 그의 강한 의지에 반응해 더욱 강력한 모습의 프라이터니어와 디스트로이어로 각성하게 된다.
어떠한 공격도 용납하지 않는 프라이터니어.
어떤 적이라도 굴복시키는 디스트로이어.
진정한 힘에 눈뜬 하멜의 수호자 앞에서는 그 어떠한 적들도 공포에 휩싸인다고 한다.
First Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Fury Guardian can job advance to an Iron Paladin.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
After doing the standard combo, charge forward while in Heavy Stance and flings the opponent up at the end. If the enemy is cornered and is at point-blank range of the player (provided the enemy is the size of the player), the charging portion will completely miss.
After doing the standard combo, blast forward behind enemies and dive backwards that launches enemies when it impacts the ground. No cannonballs will be consumed despite the combo animation depict him using a cannon blast.
After doing the standard combo, charge forward while in Heavy Stance and flings the opponent up at the end.
- Full Gallery: Chung/Gallery
- As a Fury Guardian, Chung retains traits that refer him as White Wolf. This traits are in his armor design; his Destroyer which has a wolf-like appearance, his armor having fur and his skill Burst Wolf.
- Another possible trait is that the skill Pandemonium shows a sigil of a wolf's face.
- Unlike the other job paths of Chung, a Fury Guardian uses his Destroyer as his main weapon instead of creating another sub weapon. The same applies to Iron Paladin.