|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
|Name||Prince Seiker (Chung)|
|Weapon||Cannon (Destroyer), War-Cries|
|Height||156 cm (5 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||52 kg (114 lb)|
|Class Tree||> > > >|
|Release Date|| 27 January 2011
27 June 2012
11 July 2012
18 July 2012
Face my Destroyer!
The guardian stone responded to his strong will and transformed itself into a more powerful form. • • •
Chung wanted to train himself physically and mentally during his travels and ultimately become a real protector of Hamel. In his possession is a protective stone that sensed his strong spirit and hence fortified his Freitunier and Destroyer. With the real power from the protective stone, he became the fighter that every enemy feared. This is... the Fury Guardian!
First Class Advancement
- Defeat Wally #8 from 2-5: Wally's Castle.
- Clear 2-5: Wally's Castle within 10 minutes.
- Speak to Echo in Elder.
- Complete 2-5: Wally's Castle.
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Fury Guardian can advance into an Iron Paladin.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
| Relentless Charge
After doing , charge forward while in Heavy Stance and flings the opponent up at the end. If the enemy is cornered and is at point-blank range of the player (provided the enemy is the size of the player), the charging portion will completely miss.
| Reloaded Charge
After doing , charge forward while in Heavy Stance and flings the opponent up at the end.
- is changed from a spinning smash to a diagonal backwards dive.
- combo moved from Fury Guardian to Iron Paladin.
- Added new combo.
Pandemonium's Sigil .
Tips and Details
- Fury Guardian's combo and Leap Attack does not use any cannonballs.
- As a Fury Guardian, Chung retains traits that refer him as White Wolf. This traits are in his armor design; his Destroyer which has a wolf-like appearance, his armor having fur and his skill Burst Wolf.
- Another possible trait is that the skill Pandemonium shows a sigil of a wolf's face.
- Unlike the other job paths of Chung, a Fury Guardian uses his Destroyer as his main weapon instead of creating another sub weapon. The same applies to Iron Paladin.