|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
|Name||Prince Seiker (Chung)|
|Weapon||Cannon (Destroyer), War-Cries|
|Height||156 cm (5 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||52 kg (114 lb)|
|ESP Collection||Awakening Charge Speed Increase|
|Release Date|| 27 January 2011
27 June 2012
11 July 2012
18 July 2012
Face my Destroyer!
[A guardian of Hamel that has trained both physically and mentally]
The guardian stone responded to his strong will and transformed itself into a more powerful form.
The Stoic Protector.
The Guardian Stone reacts to Chung's firm resolution, enhancing his Freitunier and Destroyer.
With the impenetrable armor Freitunier and the powerful Destroyer, all enemies will tremble in front of the true Guardian of Hamel.
First Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Fury Guardian can job advance to an Iron Paladin.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
After doing , charge forward while in Heavy Stance and flings the opponent up at the end. If the enemy is cornered and is at point-blank range of the player (provided the enemy is the size of the player), the charging portion will completely miss.
After doing , charge forward while in Heavy Stance and flings the opponent up at the end.
- Full Gallery: Chung/Gallery
Tips and Details
- Fury Guardian's combo and Leap Attack does not use any cannonballs.
- As a Fury Guardian, Chung retains traits that refer him as White Wolf. This traits are in his armor design; his Destroyer which has a wolf-like appearance, his armor having fur and his skill Burst Wolf.
- Another possible trait is that the skill Pandemonium shows a sigil of a wolf's face.
- Unlike the other job paths of Chung, a Fury Guardian uses his Destroyer as his main weapon instead of creating another sub weapon. The same applies to Iron Paladin.