|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • 中文（简体）|
|Skill Level||Level Required||Terror from Behind||Creeping Terror||Burst of Terror|
|Back Attack Special Active Damage Increase||Attack Decrease||Max Stacks||Duration||Reactivation Cooldown|| Pure Damage|
|1||15||6%||0.5%||5||7 Seconds||1 Second||50%|
|Skill Level||Level Required||Burst of Terror|
| Pure Damage|
|Lord of Terror||Force of Fear||Threat of Terror|
Tips and Details
- Burst of Terror's damage is based on your physical attack. It is affected by your Additional Damage and Critical stats but ignores defense.
- This passive is affected by many other skills and passives of this class path:
- Creeping Terror stacks are absorbed from enemies without causing a Burst of Terror by Apollyon, Terror Absorption, and Shackling Chain (Force).
- Creeping Terror stacks are also applied by the effects of Lord of Terror and Phantom Blade and applying stacks at all will trigger Remnant of Fear.
- Burst of Terror can be caused by Terror Chain on any enemies near your initial target, even if the enemy hit does not have Creeping Terror stacks itself.
- Burst of Terror is further enhanced by Force of Fear and Threat of Terror.
- Since Special Actives both apply and detonate Creeping Terror stacks on a target, the result is that Burst of Terror occurs even on targets with no stacks, as it will always apply the debuff immediately before detonating it.
- Additionally, since Dead Hands no longer provides easy access to 5 stacks of Creeping Terror, it is extremely tedious to attempt to stack the effect to use for the aforementioned skills that absorb the stacks for their effects, as only commands will not immediately detonate them, and even then, the 5th stack applied may cause Force of Fear to apply, making Phantom Blade the only viable way to quickly apply 5 stacks.