Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • 中文（简体）|
|Skill Level||Level Required||Terror from Behind||Creeping Terror||Burst of Terror|
|Back Attack Special Active Damage Increase||Attack Decrease||Max Stacks||Duration||Reactivation Cooldown||Pure Damage|
|1||15||6%||0.5%||5||7 Seconds||1 Second||50%|
|Skill Level||Level Required||Burst of Terror|
|Lord of Terror||Force of Fear||Threat of Terror|
Tips and Details
- Burst of Terror's damage is based on your physical attack. It is affected by your Additional Damage and Critical stats but ignores defense.
- Despite what the tooltip says, Burst of Terror at level 4 actually deals 100% (40% in PvP) of your attack power as damage, not 87% (34% in PvP).
- Burst of Terror is affected by skill damage increases based on the skill used to trigger it. It will never count as a Back Attack however, so it will not be increased by this passive's 15% increase for Special Active attacks or Gaze of Abyss's 20% increase for Active/Command attacks, even if the skill that triggered it was used from behind.
- This passive is affected by many other skills and passives of this class path:
- Creeping Terror stacks are absorbed from enemies without causing a Burst of Terror by Apollyon, Terror Absorption, and Shackling Chain (Force).
- Creeping Terror stacks are also applied by the effects of Lord of Terror and Phantom Blade and applying stacks at all will trigger Remnant of Fear.
- Burst of Terror can be caused by Terror Chain on any enemies near your initial target, even if the enemy hit does not have Creeping Terror stacks itself.
- Burst of Terror is further enhanced by Force of Fear and Threat of Terror.
- Since Special Actives both apply and detonate Creeping Terror stacks on a target, the result is that Burst of Terror occurs even on targets with no stacks, as it will always apply the debuff immediately before detonating it.