|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
On the tune of melody~
[The one that pledged to be in communion with the God's power]
A job skilled at mid and long range combats through the magic that cycles the El energy with the God's power. The cycle magic strengthens attacks and lends a flexible battle style.
As Ain continued to travel with the El Search Party, he became increasingly disappointed at the gang and humans in general. He could not understand why the El Search Party kept doing other people's time-consuming favors. But as he continued to journey with them, a feeling of intrigue bubbles up from within him. The El Search Party never gives up despite their constant mistakes nor do they ignore requests from Elrians even if it leads them to a slew of wild goose chases. He soon understood and through this basic understanding of the human nature, Lofty: Anpassen came to fruition.
First Class Advancement
After reaching lvl 15, Ain can decide between advancing as a Lofty: Executor, Lofty: Anpassen or Lofty: Wanderer.
Lofty: Anpassen can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Lofty: Anpassen's Oath .
- Clear 2-1: Shadow Forest.
- Defeat the boss: Banthus in 2-2: Banthus Cave.
- Talk to Mayor Hoffman in Elder.
- Clear 2.5: Wally's Castle.
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Lofty: Anpassen can advance into a Erbluhen Emotion.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
Tips and Details
- Creating an Eid while idle counts as an action, meaning you will not be able to change skills or equipment for 2 seconds after creating an Eid.
- Anpassen is a German term that translates to to adapt or adjust.
- In Europe, his name was changed to Aptare, which is Latin and means to adapt or adjust.
- The three Eid cores that Ain uses are named Mut, Rein, and Wille, which translates to 'Courage', 'Pure', and 'Will' respectively.
- In Europe, it was changed to Animus, Purus, and Voluntas, which translates to 'Soul/Courage', 'Pure', and 'Will' respectively.
- In the Chinese server, some of Lofty: Anpassen/Erbluhen Emotion's skill names directly reference Pokémon to celebrate the release of Pokémon Sun and Moon, which is the first entry in the series to be released in Chinese (Traditional and Simplified).