|Language:||English • français • polski • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
[The Wanderer Searching for Self in the Midst of Chaos]
This is a job in which the inner chaos appears outwards due to the
influences of Henir. Due to the corrupt power, the energy surrounding
Ain is absorbed and grows into materialized seeds of chaos.
When Hoffman sent Ain on a quest into the Shadow Forest, Ain immediately fell prey to the demonic energy that emanated around him. His emotions evolved into fear and fury and a storm of violent emotion takes hold. Ain begins to panic when he sees this manifestation of dark energy swarming around him but regains composure when he hears the El Search Party's call.
Together with the El Gang, Ain tried using an El-powered Nasod machine to sedate the dark energy but it only got stronger. His last resort is to seek help from the Goddess Ishmael but when she does not respond, Ain falls into deep despair and his dark emotions feed the Seed of Chaos. The power of the Goddess starts to become corrupted, and his body, which exists solely for the mission, breaks down. Ain is now wrought with doubt. And from his doubt a new form emerges.
First Class Advancement
After reaching lvl 15, Ain can decide between advancing as a Lofty: Executor, Lofty: Anpassen or Lofty: Wanderer.
Lofty: Wanderer can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Lofty: Wanderer's Confusion .
- Clear 2-1: Shadow Forest.
- Clear 2-2: Banthus Cave.
- Clear 2-3: Underground Waterway.
- Clear 2.5: Wally's Castle.
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Lofty: Wanderer can advance into a Apostasia.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
'Seed of Chaos' follows you and will evolve. Wavering Faith for more infomation.
- The corruption of Henir has spread further into Ain by spreading to his left arm and changing the light blue highlights in his hair to a darker shade.
- The hood is part of his promo avatar's top piece instead of being part of his hairstyle.
- The corruption on the left arm is part of the promotional top piece and gloves.
- After advancing to Lofty: Wanderer, Ain's Spiritualism mode is renamed to Henir.
- In Europe, his name was changed to Viator, which is Latin for Traveller or Wayfarer.