I wish to be service to all!
[The savior that even helps the holy beasts]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
The little savior who awakened her sixth sense and chose to help the holy beasts.
When Ara borrows Eun's power to protect her family from the demons, she inadvertently awakens her power to commune with spirits.
With her new found ability, Ara is able to see the holy beasts who have lost their home and tries to help them, but Eun tells her she can't save everything she sees.
Despite Eun's objection, Ara insists helping the holy beasts by taking them in, and in return, the holy beasts begin to lend Ara their spiritual power. Ara begins her new journey as she learns to control her new found power.
란과 마족들에게 습격받은 자신의 가문을 지키기 위해 은의 힘을 빌리는 과정에서 아라는 영력에 눈을 뜬다.
이후 오라버니 아렌을 찾는 여행 도중 마족의 습격으로 갈 곳을 잃고 방황하는 영수들을 인지하게 되고 그들을 안타깝게 여긴다.
은은 눈에 밟히는 모든 것을 도울 수는 없고, 보인다고 거기에 모두 책임을 느낄 필요는 없다고 나무랐다.
하지만 이 모든 것은 란이 저지른 만행으로 벌어진 참사. 란을 막기위해 은의 힘을 빌리게 된 것도, 그로 인해 영수를 볼 수 있는 능력이 생긴 것도 분명 의미가 있을 거라 생각했다. 따라서 저들을 외면하는 것은 도리가 아니라고 생각한 아라는 영수들을 구하기로 결심한다.
아라는 은을 통해 영수들과 교감하고, 방황하는 영수들을 하나둘씩 거두기 시작했다.
영수들은 고마움의 표시로 아라에게 각자의 힘을 조금씩 빌려주게 되고, 아라는 이 힘을 다스려 의로운 일에 사용하는 '소제'로서의 기나긴 여정을 시작한다.
In the process of borrowing Eun's power in order to protect people from Ran and his demon army, Ara awakens to spiritual power. Afterwards, on her journey to find Ran, she begins to know of spirits lost and wandering around due to the demon invasion. She truly felt bad for them.
Eun scolded her, saying, "It is impossible to help everything you see on sight, and there is no need for you to feel guilt over everything." However, this tragedy was all begun because of Ran- her brother. She thought her meeting Eun, and awakening to spiritual powers, wasn't just a coincidence. Therefore, Ara thought it is not morally acceptable to ignore them- and saved them.
Ara communicated with spirits with Eun. The spirits, in order to show Ara that they were grateful, lent her their power. Ara uses this power to begin her journey as a "Little Helper".
First Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Little Helper can job advance to a Marici.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
|Secret Phoenix Arts - 'Downpour'|
- Full Gallery: Ara/Gallery
- In the Korean server, in-game, KOG uses the directly translated Chinese name; 小濟, rather than the English name.
- 濟 can mean to aid or to be helpful.
- This class's art, as well as a few other skills in this path, are styled after the Vermillion Bird, one of the 4 guardian beasts in various Asian mythologies, though the symbols used translate more directly to something like Vermillion Flame.
- Fittingly, both the other art used by this path and both of Apsara's arts are styled after the remaining 3 beasts.
- The NA server instead opted to name the art after the mythical Phoenix, which while technically a different creature, is similar enough that the two are very often mistaken for the other, with phoenixes being more well known to a western audience.
- This path's concept is based on Taoist shamanism, similar to how Taoist shamans in fantasy settings fight by using paper talismans to summon spirits to aid in battle.
- Little Helper is the only Ara 1st Job whose Secret Art does not use any of her Base Class Skills.
- Additionally, the commands used to start her first Secret Art seems to have been chosen randomly, as the two possible inputs do not share an animation, unlike all other command Stances. For example, both and for the Secret Wolf Arts - 'Killing Howl' perform an identical double stab, which is not the case for Phoenix Stance 1's two command options.
- For some reason, the Stance skills of this path have a classification tag for [Stance], despite no other skills or passives ever referring to this tag, unlike the other tags like [Phoenix] or [Support - Assist].
|South Korea||소제 (So Je)||Little Helper|
|South Korea (literal Chinese name)||小濟 (Xiǎo jì)|
|Brazil||Ajudante Aprendiz||Apprentice Helper|