|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Weapon||Bow, Martial Arts, Wind|
|Class Tree||> > > >|
|Release Date|| 22 May 2007
8 December 2010
4 May 2011
Stay down fool!
[A ranger that focuses on close combat and kicks]
Has an arsenal of stylish gap closers and quick combos.
As Rena was traveling, she decides to improve her martial arts skills so that she can defeat anyone who stood in her way. Training her kicks allowed her to become a Combat Ranger.
First Class Advancement
- Talk to Luichel in Elder
- Eliminate 4 Little Soldiers and 6 Big Soldiers in 2-5: Wally's Castle.
- Clear 2-5: Wally's Castle within 10 minutes.
- Clear 2-5: Wally's Castle with B rank or higher.
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Combat Ranger can advance into a Wind Sneaker.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
: Arrow damage is calculated before Power Shot.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.05x multiplier during 1st job.
| Zoning Kick
After firing an arrow, slide towards the enemy and knee them while in super armor before finishing the combo off.
- Before her model was revamped, Combat Ranger's hair was tied by two red clock beads, the smaller of which can be seen in her portrait. They were later changed to large ribbon and a hair tie.