Power of Oriax
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Briefly raises your body to its limits.|
|Switching Skill (Lu)
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Power of the Body (Equal Exchange)||CP Gain||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Special Active Damage Increase||Skill Cooldown Acceleration||Duration|
|30||10%||x2||10 Seconds||4 CP||200 MP||6 Seconds|
- Power of the Body (Equal Exchange) also grants Super Armor.
|Level Required||Power of the Body (Equal Exchange)|
|Killing Blow (1) Power of Oriax||Haste Power of Oriax|
|Attribute Effect||Duration||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|Skill effect's duration increased to 130%||13 Seconds||Cooldown decreased to 80%||4.8 Seconds|
|Killing Blow (1) Power of Oriax|
|Skill effect's duration increased to 130%||6.5 Seconds|
|Creeping Terror||Demonic Authority|
Tips and Details
- An invisible hit is triggered when casting this skill. You will only gain CP if you are within close range of a target.
- This invisible hit will apply Creeping Terror like other special actives, but unlike them will not immediately detonate it as well. If an enemy near you is already inflicted with Creeping Terror however, this invisible hit will trigger Burst of Terror. Oddly, the Creeping Terror effects will only ever apply on a single enemy near you, though not necessarily on the one closest to you.
- Unlike other Special Active skills, the screen will not freeze when using Power of Oriax.
- This skill is extremely effective against Epic NPCs, as they will ignore the Super Armor and charge at you.
- Due to the skill itself also being affected by the cooldown acceleration and already only having 6 seconds of cooldown, there is little reason to use the Haste trait for this skill, as it will always last longer than its cooldown, even in PvP.
- Oriax refers to a demon of Great Marquis of Hell, and has thirty legions of demons under his command. He knows and teaches the virtues of the stars and the mansions of the planets. He also gives dignities, prelacies, and the favour of friends and foes, and can metamorphose a man into any shape.
- In the past, Power of Oriax was a skill which greatly decreased your movement speed but provided super armor, damage reduction, MP gain, increased damage on back attack, and caused all command attacks to stun.
- Further in the past, Power of Oriax completely prevented the user from running. The ability to run with decreased movement speed was instead originally part of the skill's Skill Note.