Power of Oriax
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Tenacity] Briefly raises your body to its limits.|
|Switching Skill (Lu)
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Chiliarch||30||Basic Training Skill Quest|
|Level Required||Power of the Body (Equal Exchange)||CP Gain||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Super Armor Damage Reduction||Movement Speed Reduction||Command / Active
Damage Increase on Back Attacks
|MP Gain Increase when attacking||Duration|
|30||50%||50%||100%||85%||9 Seconds||2 CP||140 MP||20 Seconds|
|Killing Blow (1) Power of Oriax||Haste Power of Oriax|
|Attribute Effect||Duration||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|Skill effect's duration increased to 130%||11.7 Seconds||Cooldown decreased to 80%||16 Seconds|
|Creeping Terror||Demonic Authority|
Tips and Details
- An invisible hit is triggered when casting this skill. You will only gain CP if you are within close range of a target.
- Additionally, this invisible hit will trigger Burst of Terror on a single enemy in range near you, though not necessarily the one closest to you.
- Unlike other Special Active skills, the screen will not freeze when using Power of Oriax.
- This skill is extremely effective against Epic NPCs, as they will ignore the Super Armor and charge at you.
- The MP Gain effect is normalized.
- Oriax refers to a demon of Great Marquis of Hell, and has thirty legions of demons under his command. He knows and teaches the virtues of the stars and the mansions of the planets. He also gives dignities, prelacies, and the favour of friends and foes, and can metamorphose a man into any shape.
- In the past, Power of Oriax did not decrease your movement speed, but instead completely prevented the user from running. The ability to run with decreased movement speed was instead originally part of the skill's Skill Note.