|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
I don't want revenge, but I want power that can defeat anything, power to save my brother.
[A warrior that walks the path of darkness in order to achieve her goal]
Ara acquired an ancient tome that contains the secret of acquiring the force of darkness.
She utilizes this power to convert it to fit her fighting style.
After spending some time with the El explorers, Ara of the Haan warrior family realizes she will need to be as powerful as possible, and soon, so that she may defeat the demonic force that now influences her brother Aren.
"Do you want power for revenge?"
"I don't want revenge, but I want power that can defeat anything, power to save my brother," replies Ara.
Consulting a book of dark martial arts from Luichel, Ara finds out she can utilize devastating evil powers from within, at the cost of the noble abilities she inherited from her clan.
"These demons, I'll condemn them with my own hand! I'll rule the power of demons if that's what it takes to achieve victory! Brother...I will...definitely...!"
In this dangerous path, she cultivates devious abilities that may help her defeat anyone and anything.
First Class Advancement
- Talk to Luichel in Elder.
- Clear Underground Waterway 1 time.
- Clear Suburbs of Wally's Castle 1 time.
- Clear Wally's Castle 1 time.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
: Spirit ball damage is calculated before Spirit Enhancement.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.05x multiplier during 1st job.
|Backleap Spirit Balls|
|Combo Spirit Ball Shot|
|Aerial Spirit Balls|
|Heavy Spirit Ball Shots|
|Secret Wolf Arts:|
- KR trailer (released together with Yama Raja) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Yama Raja) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Full Gallery: Ara/Gallery
- When doing job advancing in the Korean server, the job quest shows that Little Devil's Korean to Chinese name is 小魔.
- 小魔 is pronounced as "Xiao Mo" and means "Little Demon".
- Unlike the Little Hsien/Sakra Devanam path which relies a lot on her own martial arts skill, Little Devil/Yama Raja uses an alternative set of martial arts which go against the Haan-Family ways.
- Both Little Devil and Yama Raja's designs share butterfly motifs, as seen within their job change items and promo avatar. Butterflies are associated with souls in Japanese folklore, and are seen as both good and bad omens in various cultures around the world.
- The butterflies may also represent Ara going a different path, as butterflies also symbolize change, transformation, and rebirth.
- In the original design, Secret Wolf Arts was another skill called "혈호접 (血胡蝶)" and means Bloody Butterflies.
- Although Ara uses dark powers as both Little Devil and Little Specter, the source of their powers is different, which results in their abilities manifesting differently. Little Devil utilizes the dark power she had within her body to begin with, while Little Specter obtains her demonic power by working together with Eun and borrowing her strength.
- Investigation of official document shows this class was initially called "백향 (白香)" or "자운 (紫雲)".
- 白香 is pronounced as "Bai Xiang".
- 紫雲 is pronounced as "Zi Yun" and means Purple Clouds. In ancient China, people thought it was auspicious signs.
- In the original design, Wolf Stance 3 was another skill called "웅조 (雲兆)" and means the Sign of Clouds.
- Unlike all of Ara's other default hairstyles, Little Devil doesn't have an ahoge.
|South Korea||소마 (Soma)||Little Demon|
|South Korea (literal Chinese name)||小魔 (Xiǎo Mó)||Little Demon|
|Japan||小魔 (Shoma)||Little Demon|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||小魔 (Xiǎo Mó)||Little Demon|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||小魔 (Xiǎo Mó)||Little Demon|
|Germany||Kleiner Teufel||Little Devil|
|Spain||Pequeña diablesa||Little Devil|
|Italy||Piccola Diavolessa||Little Devil|
|Poland||Mała Lilith||Little Lilith|
|Brazil||Mahra Aprendiz||Apprentice Mahra|