|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
Shall we begin the experiment?
[A mad scientist that has acquired the power of Nasod Armor]
Defy the laws of physics with the use of the Nasod Armor to aid you in battle.
Add's obsession over Nasod technology drives him to continue his research. One day, he succeeds in assembling a Nasod Armor prototype that conforms to the wearer's physique. He tests it on himself and, despite some inconsistencies, considers his experiment successful. With this achievement, Add's curiosity grows, and he is inspired to keep going on this path to create an even more impressive Nasod Armor.
First Class Advancement
- Collect 2 Cave Melon from Bats in 2-2: Banthus Cave.
- Collect a Nasod Mechanical Device from Wally No.8 on 2-5: Wally's Castle.
- Collect a Spanners for repair from Little Soldier on 2-3: Underground Waterway.
- Clear 2-5: Wally's Castle with at least A rank.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
: Applicable only when Add is in Dynamo Configuration Mode, and will be activated after or .
: Nasod Armor combo damage is calculated without Nasod Armor Mode - Battle Gear nor Awakening and is based on average physical and magical attack.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.05x multiplier during 1st job.
After firing 1 or 2 particle blasts in midair, smash down vertically with a blast of energy.
|Same as base, but the 3rd now has Super Armor status.|
Add's 1st job path's Awakening animation
- Psychic Tracer is conceptually similar to Code: Exotic. This is shown as Add goes from wearing mostly white to wearing darker clothes and the destructive nature of both classes.
- Psychic Tracer's promotional costume and artwork features a single tail-like belt hanging behind him, a visual nod at this being the path's first job, as Lunatic Psyker and Doom Bringer have 2 and 3 such belts respectively.
- Psychic Tracer's earphones have wires that appear in his portrait but not in his in-game model.