|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Weapon||Blade, Nasod Arm, Nasod Spears|
|Weight||100 kg/116 kg (with Nasod Arm) (220 lb/255 lb)|
|Class Tree||> > > >|
|Release Date|| 7 August 2008
6 July 2011
3 August 2011
7 December 2011
Hmph...Don't waste my time...
[A mercenary that uses the enhanced powers of the Nasod]
A berserker who uses brute force to defeat enemies.
With every fight, Raven's Nasod Arm reaches new limits to its powers.
He trains his body to the limit to retain his sanity and focuses on pure brute attacks from his Nasod arm.
Yet Raven realizes his body has reached the limit, and soon he would lose himself to insanity. The Nasod Arm was amplifying his rage and causing him to lose control. Because of this, he requested the aid of the Ponggo's mechanic and had him attach a "Rage Preventer" to his Nasod arm to help him channel his rage into controlled power. However, Raven knew this could not last forever; and the one day he could potentially lose control of himself. But by overtaking the Nasod Arm's power for the time being, he was dubbed the "Over Taker"
First Class Advancement
- Collect 1 Guardian's Lunch from Wally's Guardian in 2-5: Wally's Castle.
- Collect 10 Velder Knight's Epaulettes from Little Soldiers and Big Soldiers in 2-5: Wally's Castle.
- Collect Wally No. 8 Control Chip from Wally No.8 (boss) in 2-5: Wally's Castle.
- Talk to Echo, the alchemist of Elder.
Upon reaching Lv. 35, an Over Taker can advance into a Reckless Fist.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
: Nasod Arm damage is calculated before Burning Nasod Hand.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.05x multiplier during 1st job.
| Nasod Punch Combo
After doing the standard combo, follow up by doing punches up to five times, each punch besides the final punch is divided in sets of two. Hitting the key less than five times will result in in the combo being cut short, and the final punch being delivered sooner.
| Meteor Punch
While in the air; dives down Nasod fist first harming enemies in his path and when he hits the ground. Finish by pushing them back with several Nasod spikes. The shockwave from the punch has heavy hitstun.
- Unlike Sword Taker and Weapon Taker's Nasod Arms, which still have parts of their interior wiring visible, the interior of Over Taker's Nasod Arm seems to have evenly coated the exterior of the arm or is covered up by a more organic shell.
- As Over Taker and onward to Reckless Fist, a portion of Raven's hair starts turning white. This may have been induced by his Nasod Arm's increased influence.