|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Weapon||Bow, Kicks, Erendil, Traps|
|Class Tree||> > > >|
|Release Date|| 29 December 2011
13 February 2013
13 February 2013
10 April 2013
Trapping is my specialty!
[A ranger that uses a sword and magic for combat]
Uses strategic tactics to drive enemies into range before finishing them off.
Rena, a talented archer, has taken on the road to help recover the missing El and preserve the link between this world of mortals and her first home, the elven realm. On the road, Rena comes into contact with an organization called the Night Savers, a mysterious order of elves. They are trained assassins and secret agents who run covert operations to defend the land.
The Night Savers' stealth work draws Rena's interest, and it leads her to the hallowed tree Eldrasil, the patron of this secret order. Eldrasil bestows upon her a mythical blade named Erendil and the power to command magic winds. To complete Rena's transformation into a stealth warrior, Eldrasil delivers one final gift: the ability to use the forces of nature to set fatal traps for her enemies.
Fearsome Rena can call on any of her countless combat abilities to annihilate her targets once they fall for her traps. As she moves up to become a Trapping Ranger, she proves to be an impressive member of the El Search Party and a formidable adversary to those who dare cross her path.
First Class Advancement
- Speak to Echo in Elder.
- Complete 2-4: Suburbs of Wally's Castle.
- Collect a drop from Soldiers in 2-5: Wally's Castle then complete the dungeon.
- Collect a drop from Wally No.8 (Boss) in 2-5: Wally's Castle then go to Elder.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
After kicking twice, draw out Erendil to slash twice and finish by stabbing and pulling out the blade which knocks down the target.
|Jump Dash Stab|
After advancing into Trapping Ranger, Rena swings her Erendil instead of kicking. Otherwise this command functions very much the same as her base command.
Weapon accessory, Nasod Battle Guard-Ver.K2, acquired after changing to Trapping Ranger. (During release)
Trapping Ranger's accessory, Proof of Erendil.
- During her teaser trailer, Trapping Ranger is seen using an Active in the air where she throws 3 Explosive Traps that disappear upon contact with the ground. This skill was never made available in the game.