|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
Trapping is my specialty!
[A ranger that uses a sword and magic for combat]
Uses strategic tactics to drive enemies into range before finishing them off.
Rena, a talented archer, has taken on the road to help recover the missing El and preserve the link between this world of mortals and her first home, the elven realm. On the road, Rena comes into contact with an organization called the Night Savers, a mysterious order of elves. They are trained assassins and secret agents who run covert operations to defend the land.
The Night Savers' stealth work draws Rena's interest, and it leads her to the hallowed tree Eldrasil, the patron of this secret order. Eldrasil bestows upon her a mythical blade named Erendil and the power to command magic winds. To complete Rena's transformation into a stealth warrior, Eldrasil delivers one final gift: the ability to use the forces of nature to set fatal traps for her enemies.
Fearsome Rena can call on any of her countless combat abilities to annihilate her targets once they fall for her traps. As she moves up to become a Trapping Ranger, she proves to be an impressive member of the El Search Party and a formidable adversary to those who dare cross her path.
First Class Advancement
- Speak to Echo in Elder.
- Complete Suburbs of Wally's Castle.
- Collect a drop from Soldiers in Wally's Castle then complete the dungeon.
- Collect a drop from Wally No.8 in Wally's Castle then go to Elder.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
After kicking twice, draw out Erendil to slash once while in Super Armor before slashing a second time. Finish by stabbing enemies in front while in Super Armor, and pull out the blade to knock them down. The final can be interrupted by movement before Rena pulls Erendil out of the enemy, allowing you to continue comboing.
|Jump Dash Stab|
After advancing into Trapping Ranger, Rena swings her Erendil instead of kicking. Otherwise this command functions very much the same as her base command.
- Full Gallery: Rena/Gallery
- Eldrasil is based on and named after Yggdrasil, the holy tree from Norse mythology.
- During her teaser trailer, Trapping Ranger is seen using an Active in the air where she throws 3 Explosive Traps that disappear upon contact with the ground. This skill was never made available in the game.
|South Korea||트래핑 레인저||Trapping Ranger|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||獵殺者||Hunter|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||猎杀者||Hunter|
|Spain||Arquera de Erendil||Erendil Markswoman|
|France||Guerrière d'Erendil||Erendil Warrior|
|Italy||Arciera di Erendil||Erendil Markswoman|
|Poland||Strzelec Erendil||Erendil Markswoman|
|United Kingdom||Erendil Markswoman|
|Brazil||Arqueira de Caça||Hunt Archer|