|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Weapon||Bow, Kicks, Erendil, Traps|
|ESP Collection||Action Speed Increase|
|Release Date|| 29 December 2011
13 February 2013
13 February 2013
10 April 2013
Trapping is my specialty!
[A ranger that uses a sword and magic for combat]
Uses strategic tactics to drive enemies into range before finishing them off.
A specially trained elven warrior that uses the bow, sword, and traps against enemies.
As a member of the Night Saver, a secret elven special forces, Rena uses the sacred sword, Erendil, that holds the power of the World Tree, Eldrasil.
A unique archer class that, not only uses magic imbued in the Erendil, but also approach enemies quickly to deal critical damage.
First Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Trapping Ranger can job advance to a Night Watcher.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
After kicking twice, draw out Erendil to slash once while in Super Armor before slashing a second time. Finish by stabbing enemies in front while in Super Armor, and pull out the blade to knock them down. The final can be interrupted by movement before Rena pulls Erendil out of the enemy, allowing you to continue comboing.
|Jump Dash Stab|
After advancing into Trapping Ranger, Rena swings her Erendil instead of kicking. Otherwise this command functions very much the same as her base command.
- Full Gallery: Rena/Gallery
- Eldrasil is based on and named after Yggdrasil, the holy tree from Norse mythology.
- During her teaser trailer, Trapping Ranger is seen using an Active in the air where she throws 3 Explosive Traps that disappear upon contact with the ground. This skill was never made available in the game.