I will develop a sword technique that fits my current body!
[A swordsman that specializes in speed and technique]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
A swordsman that specializes in speed and technique.
Raven concentrated on training his sword technique which helped him survive.
He created a sword style that fits his current body and trained in it to the point that he is comparable to before his modifications in both power and speed.
나소드의 지배에서 벗어나 새로이 눈 뜬 레이븐은 몸의 일부가 나소드로 개조된 사실을 묵묵히 받아들이고 검술을 연마한다. 과거 여러 전장을 전전하며 용병 생활을 해 왔던 경험으로, 자신의 목숨을 지켜준 용맹스런 검술이 자신을 가장 잘 대변할 뿐만 아니라 자신임을 유지할 수 있게 해주는 방법이라고 여겼기 때문이다. 자신의 신체에 적합한 검법을 만들고 수련한 레이븐은 비로소 개조되기 전과 비슷한 역량을 발휘하여 한층 빠르고 민첩한 검술을 구사할 수 있게 되었다.
First Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Sword Taker can job advance to a Blade Master.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
- Full Gallery: Raven/Gallery
- In this path, Raven has accepted that the Nasod Arm is a part of him, and developed a new sword style that utilize it. He however avoids relying on the Nasod Arm to decrease the Nasod Arm influence.
- Sword Taker's Nasod Arm shows little change from its original appearance, only gaining a few instances of additional plating, notably on the shoulder and backhand.
- Before the model revamp, the metal plates on Sword Taker's Nasod Arm were significantly more white. After the model revamp, it was changed to a much darker grey metallic color with more details.
- The revamped artwork for Sword Taker still depicts his Nasod Arm with a whiter shade metal, though his current Nasod Arm is much more similar to base Raven's arm in terms of hue.
- Investigation of client data shows this class was initially called "Soul Taker".