|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Weapon||Blade, Nasod Arm|
|Weight||100 kg/120 kg (with Nasod Arm) (220 lb/264 lb)|
|Class Tree||> > > >|
|Release Date|| 7 August 2008
6 July 2011
3 August 2011
7 December 2011
Watch and learn!
[A mercenary who focused on refining his swordsmanship skills]
He suppresses the power of his Nasod Arm and uses his blade to deliver slashes at extreme speed.
Raven's new Nasod arm is powerful. Too powerful, in fact, that he has chosen not to rely on it. He is afraid that using it might overpower his consciousness and cause another threat towards the Kingdom of Velder. Unleashing the pent-up rage within him from the past will only lead to destruction. His willpower to resist the usage of his Nasod arm has turned him back to mastering his old swordsmanship and becoming a Sword Taker.
First Class Advancement
- Speak to Lenphad, the Blacksmith of Elder.
- Collect 10 Velder Knight's Epaulette from the Little Soldier or Big Soldier in 2-5: Wally's Castle.
- Collect Velder Knight Ceremonial Sword from Wally's Guardians of 2-5: Wally's Castle.
- Collect Velder Knight Fencing Manual from Miniboss: Vergnert in 2-5: Wally's Castle.
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Sword Taker can advance into a Blade Master.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
- no longer knocks down and can be cancelled with skills.
- Added Blade Master's to Sword Taker. Removed launch from second and launch of final was altered to allow combos.
- Added new combo.
- Unlike Raven's other classes, Sword Taker's Nasod Arm shows little change from its original appearance, merely covering the circular detail on the back of the hand.
- Before the model revamp, the metal plates on Sword Taker's Nasod Arm were significantly more white. After the model revamp, it was changed to a much darker grey metallic color with more details.
- The revamped artwork for Sword Taker still depicts his Nasod Arm with a whiter shade metal, though his current Nasod Arm is much more similar to base Raven's arm in terms of hue.
- Investigation of client data shows this class was initially called "Soul Taker".