|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Weapon||Blade, Nasod Arm|
|Weight||100 kg/120 kg (with Nasod Arm) (220 lb/264 lb)|
|ESP Collection||Active Skill Damage Increase|
|Release Date|| 7 August 2008
6 July 2011
3 August 2011
7 December 2011
Watch and learn!
[A mercenary who focused on refining his swordsmanship skills]
He suppresses the power of his Nasod Arm and uses his blade to deliver slashes at extreme speed.
A swordsman that specializes on training his sword technique which helped him survive.
After he joins the El Search Party, Raven attaches a control unit on his arm and focuses on mastering his sword technique further so he doesn't get controlled by Nasod devices again.
By focusing on his unique sword technique from his mercenary days instead of brute strength coming from his Nasod Arm, he becomes the Sword Taker.
First Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Sword Taker can job advance to a Blade Master.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
- Full Gallery: Raven/Gallery
- Unlike Raven's other classes, Sword Taker's Nasod Arm shows little change from its original appearance, merely covering the circular detail on the back of the hand.
- Before the model revamp, the metal plates on Sword Taker's Nasod Arm were significantly more white. After the model revamp, it was changed to a much darker grey metallic color with more details.
- The revamped artwork for Sword Taker still depicts his Nasod Arm with a whiter shade metal, though his current Nasod Arm is much more similar to base Raven's arm in terms of hue.
- Investigation of client data shows this class was initially called "Soul Taker".