|Language:||English • español • français • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
I shall judge you in Ishmael's name.
[The Cold Acting Goddess beyond Emissary]
A job optimized in projecting weapons and fighting in close range combats through 'Creation Magic'.
The fast and fatal weapons exterminate enemies in a quick manner.
After deciding to join the El Search Party in their mission to restore the El, Ain felt a growing frustration and he begins to have doubts about humans as the gang's adventure progressed.
When Ain went into the Shadow Forest, he sought to fight endless battles using weapon projections and creation magic. This put a toll on the envoy as he begins to lose his human element. His disappointment in humans, in addition to Wally's evil deeds made him lose hope in humanity as he decides to take his own line of action. He was able to unlock this second form by focusing on his own Goddess' power. He gathered his energy for teleporting, fighting close-range combats, and projecting stronger Goddess' weapons.
First Class Advancement
After reaching lvl 15, Ain can decide between advancing as a Lofty: Executor, Lofty: Anpassen or Lofty: Wanderer.
Lofty: Executor can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Lofty: Executor's Crystal .
- Clear 2-1: Shadow Forest.
- Defeat the boss: Banthus in 2-2: Banthus Cave.
- Talk to Mayor Hoffman in Elder.
- Clear 2.5: Wally's Castle.
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Lofty: Executor can advance into a Arme Thaumaturgy.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
- Lofty: Executor is depicted without his actual weapon and instead, he's holding a partially generated Projected Spear, though the design doesn't match any of the three spears used in any of his skills.