|Language:||English • العربية • Deutsch • español • français • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • 中文（简体）|
Look carefully. This is power held only by true demonic royalty!
[A demon that has reclaimed her true demonic energy]
Empowered by demonic magic, she mocks her enemies with nimble movements. In her Manic Demon Form, she crushes enemies with her enormous, never-ending strength.
Ever since coming to Elrios, the onslaught of Demon Assassins going after the pair wouldn't stop. However, something felt different one day. Lu sensing something, quickly reacted and thrusted herself into an incoming spear thrown towards Ciel. The spear pierced Lu's body and she felt her whole body convulse while being engulfed with a familiar powerful demonic energy. Lu recognized the demonic energy as the one she lost. She became healed in an instant while causing a huge explosion. With a single gesture, the Demon Assassins were obliterated into dust.
"Look carefully. This is power held only by true demonic royalty!"
The demonic energy that engulfed Lu soon disappeared but it became clear that her demonic power had gotten stronger.
First Class Advancement
- Clear 2-1: Shadow Forest.
- Collect a drop from Awakened Banthus in 2-2: Banthus Cave.
- Speak to Hoffman in Elder.
- Clear 2-4: Suburbs of Wally's Castle.
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Diabla/Ciel can advance into an Diabla/Demonio.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
: Applicable only when Lu/Ciel has 1 Combination Points, and will be activated when a enemy is Bounded. To bound enemies, press when prompted after launching a enemy.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.05x multiplier during 1st job.
Diabla's accessory, Awakened Demon's Instinct.
Tips and Details
- Death Touch, Mortal Fear, and Dark Plasma are all considered to be separate skills from Altar of Evil.
- Because of this, effects that boost Altar of Evil's damage will not boost the damage of these three skills.
- Diabla is a Spanish term for "Female Devil".
- In Spain, her name was changed to Lilith, who was portrayed in certain religious texts as Adam's first wife and in later folk traditions as the queen of demons.
- On the Korean server, her job change quest mistakenly spells her name as "Diablura".
- Lu's normally white star-shaped pupils turn black upon advancing to Diabla. Her horns also turn black and become covered in scales, resembling the horns of Jin, In, and Scar, as opposed to the bright, smooth appearance in her other job paths.
- Lu's smile also becomes wider upon advancing to Diabla.
- Unlike the other job paths, Diabla focuses entirely on Lu. Most skills are focused solely on Lu, and only Actives allow players to switch to Ciel.
- For this reason, Ciel does not gain a new pose from base to 1st job advancement, retaining his pose from his base job.
- Diabla's Manic Demon Form resembles her original appearance, featuring her original hair. However, many features have been altered to reflect her current path such as her horns, tails, and pupils.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||深淵鬼皇||Abyss Ghost King|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||深渊邪灵||Abyss Evil Spirit|