|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • polski • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
One, two, three! Okay, do you want to go somewhere fun, Nisha?
[Amateur fighter who is progressively becoming stronger]
A class that uses close-combat skills that she learned from her teacher.
Her curious nature leads to accepting things easily and improve exponentially.
Laby remembers her old friend when she sees the monsters at the harbor and feels Nisha exuding unpleasant energy. Laby decides to focus on training to ignore the feelings that are coursing through her. Laby is absolutely fascinated with the strength that comes with tireless training.
But the feelings Laby has turned away from can no longer be ignored, and they begin to resonate through her mind with crystal clarity. Laby no longer wants to fight with Nisha, the source of this unpleasant energy, but she doesn't want to stray from Nisha either. Laby embraces the source of her own strength and escapes being haunted by these feelings with the source that's driven her...
If she doesn't get help from Nisha she won't have to say goodbye to her or feel bad so Laby decides to rely only on her own power to acquire new techniques and become stronger.
First Class Advancement
- Clear L1-2: East Lurensia Port.
- Speak with Spring of Memory in Laby's Imaginary World.
- Clear L1-3: The Lariness.
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Sparky Child can advance into a Rumble Pumn.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
After attacking enemies with a dash, flail your arms wildly to continuously attack enemies while in Super Armor.
After doing two aerial attacks, dive straight down and stomp the ground. You will be in Super Armor for a short time upon hitting the ground.
- Full Gallery: Laby/Gallery
- Various tooltips and icons of this path's skills refer to her teacher, Gaia, as he teaches her how to fend for herself during their time together.
- Sparky Child is shown wearing a small accessory in the shape of her friend from the Black Forest.
- As Sparky Child refuses to use Nisha and wants to be more powerful by her own strength, none of the skills or new commands involve her at all.
|South Korea||스파키 차일드||Sparky Child|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||曜心少女||Shining Child|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||活力萌萝||Energetic Child|
|Spain||Niña refulgente||Radiant Child|
|France||Bébé étincelle||Baby Spark|
|Italy||Bocciolo di luce||Lightbud|
|United Kingdom||Sparkly Child|
|Brazil||Criança Reluzente||Sparkly Child|