Yeah! Laby will do everything without help!
[Amateur fighter who is progressively becoming stronger]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
Amateur fighter who is progressively becoming stronger.
Laby feels something unsettling from Nisha and avoids fighting with her.
Then, she gets an opportunity to properly learn how to fight.
Laby is fascinated how she becomes stronger the more she trains, and rapidly learns how to fight.
항구에 도착한 라비는 그곳의 몬스터로부터 예전의 친구를 떠올리고, 곧 니샤에게서 원인 모를 불쾌한 기운이 느껴지는 것을 알아차린다.
불쾌감을 털어내기 위해 벨론드의 수련에만 집중하던 라비는 수련한 만큼 강해지는 스스로의 힘에 깊은 흥미를 느낀다.
하지만 정작 떨쳐내려 했던 감정은 전투를 거듭할수록 생생해지기만 하고, 라비는 불쾌함의 원인인 니샤와 함께 전투를 하는 것에 버거움을 느낀다.
그러나 지금까지 계속 자신의 곁을 지켜준 니샤와 멀어지고 싶지 않았던 라비는 고민 끝에 수련할수록 강해지던 자신의 힘을 떠올린다.
니샤의 도움 없이 자신의 힘만을 사용해 전투한다면 니샤에게 불쾌감을 느낄 일도, 헤어져야 하는 일도 없을 거라 판단한 라비는 스스로의 힘을 강화하고 새로운 기술을 익히는데 전력을 쏟는다.
Laby remembers her old friend when she sees the monsters at the harbor and feels Nisha exuding unpleasant energy. Laby decides to focus on training to ignore the feelings that are coursing through her. Laby is absolutely fascinated with the strength that comes with tireless training.
But the feelings Laby has turned away from can no longer be ignored, and they begin to resonate through her mind with crystal clarity. Laby no longer wants to fight with Nisha, the source of this unpleasant energy, but she doesn't want to stray from Nisha either. Laby embraces the source of her own strength and escapes being haunted by these feelings with the source that's driven her...
If she doesn't get help from Nisha she won't have to say goodbye to her or feel bad so Laby decides to rely only on her own power to acquire new techniques and become stronger.
First Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Sparky Child can job advance to a Rumble Pumn.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
- Full Gallery: Laby/Gallery
- Various tooltips and icons of this path's skills refer to her teacher, Gaia, as he teaches her how to fend for herself during their time together.
- Sparky Child is shown wearing a small accessory in the shape of her friend from the Black Forest.
- As Sparky Child refuses to use Nisha and wants to be more powerful by her own strength, none of the skills or new commands involve her at all.