|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
[A Knight who uses the explosive power of fire]
Elesis uses her power of fire with her sword.
She slashes and burns all enemies in her path.
Elesis the free knight unwittingly unlocks the great power of her bloodline while in the middle of a dream. It is so strong that she accidentally burns down all the trees surrounding her.
While in Elder Village, Elesis meets Echo, who helps her control the power she inherited. From here on, fire prowess becomes her domain. Enemies should worry about intense sword attacks as much as wildfire during an encounter with the Pyro Knight.
First Class Advancement
- Clear 2-1: Shadow Forest.
- Talk to Echo in Elder.
- Clear 2-3: Underground Waterway.
- Clear 2-5: Wally's Castle .
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
: Flame damage is calculated before Body of Fire.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.05x multiplier during 1st job.
Spin while slashing twice after dashing and follow by lunging at enemies with a fist covered in flames while in Super Armor.
Spins while slashing once after dashing and slide through your opponents while emitting flames from your palm.
After doing a circular swing, follow up by executing a barrage of flame strikes before striking them away. During the 2nd flame strike, small flame wave will be released which can continuously damage the target. The final attack will launch enemies away.
After her overhead air swing, follow up by firing a barrage of up to five fireballs which will descend bounce just above the surface of the ground. The fireballs will explode on contact with a target and each fireball explodes twice.
- On Pyro Knight/Blazing Heart job path, Elesis' claymore gain a more blade-like appearance, similarly to Dark Knight/Crimson Avenger, demonstrating Elesis' decision to veer away from her original, formal swordsmanship and develop new weapons/forms of combat.
- Although barely visible, Pyro Knight's skirt also depicts the crest of Velder.
- She uses a fully different fire rune compared to the Magic Knight/Rune Slayer, which explains why her flames differ so drastically from Elsword's flames.
- Strangely, Pyro Knight's original art and the third Teaser Trailer shows her wearing an earring on her right ear. The earring is still present on her in-game model, but not her artwork.
|South Korea||파이로 나이트||Pyro Knight|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||焰火騎士||Pyro Knight|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||烈焰骑士||Flame Knight|
|France||Chevalier pyromane||Pyromaniac Knight|
|Italy||Cavaliere delle Fiamme||Flame Knight|
|Poland||Rycerz Piroman||Pyromaniac Knight|
|Brazil||Cavaleira das Chamas||Flame Knight|