Phoenix Stance 4: Storm
|[Special Active: Strength] Summon the wind of the phoenix that storms around Ara. Launch the enemy with the rising current then drop them with a downward current.|
|Secret Phoenix Arts - 'Downpour'|
|Final Enhanced Skill
[Phoenix] • [Stance]
|Mode||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||Energy||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Rising Current||Downward Current||Rising Current||Downward Current||Cancel|
|PvE||265%||818%||10||1||+2||150 MP||11 Seconds|
|PvE||318%||982%||10||1||+2||150 MP||11 Seconds|
|Gigantic Phoenix Stance 4: Storm||Heavy Phoenix Stance 4: Storm|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|Skill size increased to 130%||Damage increased to 144%|
Cooldown increased to 120%
: Damage values may not be reflected in Free Training.
Tips and Details
- The Updraft deals an extra hit in Free Training due to the hit count error.
- The Downdraft will instantly knock enemies down from midair, so you are unable to continue any combos after it.
- The vertical range of this skill is around 6 platforms, similar to Horary, making it excellent for clearing high rooms. The skill can also hit into the fore- and background of certain maps.
- This is further improved by the Gigantic trait, making the skill reach above 7 platforms high, on top of filling most of the screen horizontally as well, and increasing how far it reaches into the fore- and background.
- Strangely, the skill hits further into the fore- and background towards the sides, rather than the center, despite being a cylinder visually.
- This skill can be useful on its own outside of using it for the Secret Art, due to its exceptional hitbox (especially with the Gigantic trait) and defense ignore from the Combustion passive.
- As with most other Stance skills however, the high cooldown incurred from having this skill on your skill bar can be a detriment to your ability to use the Secret Art chain.
|South Korea||주화 4식 : 풍||Vermilion Bird Stance 4: Storm|
|Brazil||Postura da Fênix 4: Tormenta||Phoenix Pose 4: Storm|
Little Helper - Skills