Phoenix Stance 3: Whirl
|[Special Active: Strength] The power of the phoenix readily helps Ara. The whirling flame pulls enemies in and slam them to the ground to deal damage.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
[Phoenix] • [Stance]
|Mode||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||Energy||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Whirl||Downward Strike||Whirl||Downward Strike||Cancel|
|PvE||257%||724%||7||1||+2||150 MP||11 Seconds|
|PvE||308%||868%||7||1||+2||150 MP||11 Seconds|
|Haste Phoenix Stance 3: Whirl||Useful Phoenix Stance 3: Whirl|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect||Max Hits|
|Cooldown decreased to 80%||8.8 Seconds||Max Hits increased|
Damage decreased to 77%
: Damage values may not be reflected in Free Training.
Tips and Details
- The Whirl will sharply pull in enemies within the red-orange circle surrounding the skill, making it excellent for gathering enemies, especially after its range is increased by the Combustion passive.
- The Downward Strike has slightly less range than the Whirl, and can only hit just slightly below platforms.
- It will launch enemies away from you, but due to how quickly you are able to move after the skill, you are able to catch enemies launched with various skills or even commands near a wall.
- Unless the skill is on your skill bar, the Haste trait makes no difference when using it to perform the Secret Art. Considering its clearing potential however, it may sometimes be useful to use the skill by itself, though be aware that this may make continuous use of the Secret Art less viable, even with the trait.
- This skill is affected by the Free Training hit count error. By default, it will deal 6 hits instead of 7. With Useful, it will deal 11 hits instead of 13.
|South Korea||주화 3식 : 와||Vermillion Bird Stance 3: Whirl|
|Brazil||Postura da Fênix 3: Turbilhão||Phoenix Pose 3: Whirl|