Secret Phoenix Arts - 'Downpour'
|[Special Active: Strength]|
[Secret Art] Activated when you activate 'Phoenix Stance 1, 2, 3, 4' one after the other.
Jumps up and rains down feathers coated in flames on enemies below.
|Little Helper||Phoenix Stance 1 ( or )|
|Phoenix Stance 2: Strike|
|Phoenix Stance 3: Whirl|
|Phoenix Stance 4: Storm|
|Mode||Downpour of Flames
|Feather Count||Total MP Used||Spirit Energy|
|Phoenix Stance 2: Strike||Phoenix Stance 3: Whirl||Phoenix Stance 4: Storm||Combustion|
Tips and Details
- The skill spawns 2 waves of feathers in the same spread for each wave, at 7 feathers per wave (9 with Combustion).
- Each feather deals damage individually, so enemies further down into the skill will only take damage from part of them, depending on their size or positioning. Tall and wide enough targets will usually take full damage, though you can also "shotgun" the skill by aiming the apex of Ara's jump where the enemy would be, to ensure all feathers hit, i.e. at Berserk Berthe's head.
- Enemies closer to Ara will typically take more hits, as the 2 sets of 5 feathers (with Combustion) there spawn close enough together that they will all deal damage to even smaller enemies.
- The Secret Art depicts Ara throwing Little Helper's Promotional Spear, regardless of the Costume Weapon you are currently using.
- Strangely, the game files specify an unused [Enhanced] version of this Secret Art, though Secret Arts are not supposed to have it.
|South Korea||주화 오의 - '우'
주화 오의 : 우
|Vermillion Bird Secret Art - 'Rain'|
Vermillion Bird Secret Art: Rain
Little Helper - Skills