|Language:||English • Deutsch • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
||[Active] Throw a trap that creates a tornado when attacked by an ally or comes in contact with an enemy. The attacked target will be pulled towards the trap. Trap lasts for 5 seconds.|
| Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)||Max Hits||Duration||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|40||72%||428%||6||1||5 Seconds||30 MP||6 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)|
|Heavy Evoke||Powerful Evoke|
|Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect||Details|
| Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|7.2 Seconds|| Super Armor added to the skill
Cooldown increased to 150%
Tips and Details
- Evoke can deal up to 860% (345% in PvP) Physical Damage. With Heavy, it can deal up to 1,238.4% (496.8% in PvP) Physical Damage.
- Evoke can be activated by attacking it or an enemy touching it.
- Party members or enemies may also attack the sphere to trigger the explosion.
- When someone triggers the explosion, the damage of the explosion will be the summation of the original explosion damage and the damage that triggers the explosion.
- The first slash damage can be used to activate Vital Point Piercing.
- The sphere of wind can push back anyone in range of its initial path after activation.
- The explosion will push targets towards the caster.
- Enemies in Super Armor will be pushed by the wind sphere.
- This skill cannot be used if there are no targets.
- 05/29/2014 (KR) / 09/17/2014 (NA)
- Damage increased.
- 04/20/2015 KR
- Skill's hitbox changes to follow the visual effect, so the hitbox becomes smaller.
- Pushing distance increased.
- 07/23/2015 KR
- Special Active → Active.
- Enemy will be pulled by the skill.
- 07/30/2015 KR
- Damage Increased.
- Fixed bug where it had delay when it's an active
- 01/14/2016 KR
- Fixed Evoke consuming NF.
- 04/21/2016 (KR) / 05/18/2016 (NA)
- Fixed bug where it sometimes consumed NF.
- 06/30/2016 (KR) / 07/13/2016 (NA)
- Useful attribute changed to be Powerful.
- 11/03/2016 KR
- 11/16/2016 KR
- Fixed bug where it consumed NF when using the skill after Special Actives was missed.
- 01/12/2017 KR
- Damage decreased.
- 02/09/2017 KR
- Fixed issue where is not affected by Transcendent skillslot.
- 03/16/2017 KR
- Fixed issue where Explosion damage is not affected by [Enhanced] effect.
- 04/27/2017 KR
- PvE damage increased.
- 04/05/2018 (KR) / 04/18/2018 (NA)
- Damage increased.
|Trapping Ranger Skills|