|Language:||English • Deutsch • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Drop a seed that will explode upon contacting the enemy.|
The seed will move along the terrain, explode, and create a smoke screen. Smoke screen duration is 3 seconds. Allies within the smoke screen cannot be damaged. Enemies' Physical Defense will decrease by 65%.
|NF Consumption Skill
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Seed Explosion (Physical)||Smoke Screen||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Physical Defense Decrease||Duration|
|PvE||3718%||65%||3 Seconds||200 MP||25 Seconds|
|PvE||3718%||65%||3 Seconds||160 MP||25 Seconds|
- Allies inside Smoke Bomb are invincible.
|Heavy Evoke||Gigantic Evoke|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect|
|Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|30 Seconds||Skill size increased to 130%|
Tips and Details
- The wind sphere will travel along the ground, following paths and falling off platforms. When it falls from a platform, it will bounce relative to the height it fell from.
- The explosion, despite visually being relatively large and even increasing in size alongside the wind sphere with the Gigantic trait, cannot hit any other enemies. Only the enemy that came into contact with the sphere will take any damage from this skill.
- The Smoke Screen does not increase in size with the Gigantic trait.
- While you are immune within the Smoke Screen's range, certain immunity-bypassing attacks like the Fire Pillars used in Crimson Tower of Howling Flames can still damage you.
|Between its initial release and the 06/20/2019 KR Patch, Evoke floated and traveled straight forward with loose homing properties. If it doesn't connect to a target, it will stay in place. It will do multiple hits before exploding without leaving some type of field behind. This incarnation of the skill was originally a Tenacity Special Active and later an Active.|
|Trapping Ranger Skills|