|Language:||English • Deutsch • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Drop an exploding seed. The seed will explode upon hitting the ground and create a smoke screen. Smoke screen duration is 3 seconds. Allies within the smoke screen will have 70% damage reduction, and Enemies's Physical/Magical Defense will decrease by 70% (PvP: 35%)|
|NF Consumption Skill
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Seed Strike (Physical)||Smoke Screen||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Received Damage Decrease||Physical and Magical
|PvE||3718%||70%||70%||3 Seconds||200 MP||25 Seconds|
|PvE||3718%||70%||70%||3 Seconds||160 MP||25 Seconds|
- Allies inside Smoke Screen will receive the Received Damage Decrease effect.
|Heavy Evoke||Gigantic Evoke|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect|
|Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|30 Seconds||Skill size increased to 130%|
Tips and Details
- As opposed to previous versions, the wind sphere will explode immediately once it's placed on the platform.
- Smoke Screen can prevent enemies from detecting the targets in range, making it very useful in dungeons like Savage White-Ghost's Castle to prevent Head Bomb from flying to your party members.
- It is possible to protect your allies from Berthe's Howling in Altar of Invocation with another source of damage reduction, however it will depend on allies' Health.
- While Evoke debuff is named Armor Break, the effect is in fact unique and stacks with everything.
- Received Damage Decrease is multiplicative.
|Between its initial release and the 06/20/2019 KR Patch, Evoke floated and traveled straight forward with loose homing properties. If it doesn't connect to a target, it will stay in place. It will do multiple hits before exploding without leaving some type of field behind. This incarnation of the skill was originally a Tenacity Special Active and later an Active.|
|Between the 06/20/2019 and the 05/27/2021 KR Patch, Evoke was an orb which rolled or bounced across the ground if it fell off a platform, until it hit a target, creating a smoke screen which provided brief invincibility to allies inside.|
|Trapping Ranger Skills|