|Language:||English • Deutsch • Bahasa Indonesia • 한국어 • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Launch the seed of Eldrasil.|
Eldrasil's seed will push enemies back and deal continuous explosion damage.
(Can also be activated in midair)
|NF Consumption Skill
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Explosion (Physical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|30||561%||40||200 MP||14 Seconds|
|Level Required||Explosion (Physical)|
|Gigantic Eldrasil's Fury||Reversed Eldrasil's Fury|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||Details|
|Skill size increased to 130%||MP Usage decreased to 70%
Cooldown increased to 150%
|140 MP||21 Seconds|
|Hunter's Ability||Awakened Will: Night Watcher|
Tips and Details
- As the seed travels faster than it can push, most enemies will not take full damage from the skill. On average, any small enemy that is carried along takes around 20 hits.
- The skill will carry enemies with it for a while if used while in the air on a launched enemy, though it does not juggle enough to keep them airborne for long.
- The explosions deal splash damage, making the skill deal extremely high damage on tightly grouped enemies.
- While it is no longer considered a trap for the Trap passive, it does still count as one for Awakened Will: Night Watcher, allowing it to cause NF explosions. Due to the large hit count of the skill, its total damage can vastly increase from the additional NF explosion damage.
- While the seed's explosion has always looked the same, its ability to occur multiple times now makes the skill look (and function) very similar to Karma.
- In the past, Eldrasil's Fury was an Active that summoned a small wind orb, which would explode into a vertical blast if its duration runs out or contacts a target.
|Trapping Ranger Skills|