|Language:||English • Deutsch • Bahasa Indonesia • 한국어 • 中文（简体）|
||[Active] Plant a seed imbued with the power of Eldrasil that explodes on contact. The seed lasts for 7 seconds.|
| Final Enhanced Skill
|Character Level||Damage||Max Hits||Duration||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Erendil (Physical)||Explosion (Magical)||Erendil||Explosion|
|30||10%||273%||2||4||7 Seconds||40 MP||5 Seconds|
|Erendil (Physical)||Explosion (Magical)|
|Gigantic Eldrasil's Fury||Reversed Eldrasil's Fury|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||Details|
|Skill size increased to 110%|| MP Usage decreased to 60%
Cooldown increased to 150%
|24 MP||7.5 Seconds|
Tips and Details
- Traps are affected by Delayed Fire.
- The initial 2 slashes with Erendil can activate Vital Point Piercing.
- As long as Rena successfully performs the first slash, the trap will be set, even if the skill was interrupted mid-way.
- The explosion can hit enemies two platforms above the trap.
- Enemies in Super Armor will be pushed by the seed.
- This skill cannot be used if there are no targets.
- There's a bug where the explosion consumes NF after Special Actives are missed.
- 07/04/2013 KR
- 04/20/2015 KR
- Moving distance increased.
- Skill's hitbox changes to follow the visual effect, so the hitbox becomes larger.
- Drops when moving off the platform.
- Eldrasil's pushing distance increased.
- 07/23/2015 KR
- Hitbox adjusted.
- Can catch the enemy with combo.
- 06/30/2016 (KR) / 07/13/2016 (NA)
- Gigantic attribute effect decreased.
- 01/12/2017 KR
- Damage decreased.
- 02/09/2017 KR
- Fixed issue where is not affected by Transcendent skillslot.
- 04/27/2017 KR
- PvE damage increased.
|Trapping Ranger Skills|