Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • Bahasa Indonesia • 한국어 • 中文（简体）|
|[Active] Plant a seed imbued with the power of Eldrasil that explodes on contact. The seed lasts for 7 seconds.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Explosion (Magical)||Max Hits||Duration||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|30||292%||4||7 Seconds||40 MP||5 Seconds|
|Level Required||Explosion (Magical)|
|Gigantic Eldrasil's Fury||Reversed Eldrasil's Fury|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||Details|
|Skill size increased to 110%||MP Usage decreased to 60%
Cooldown increased to 150%
|24 MP||7.5 Seconds|
Tips and Details
- Eldrasil's Fury can deal up to 1,168% (468% in PvP) Magical Damage.
- This skill is affected by Delayed Fire.
- With 5 traps or debuff stacks in play, Eldrasil's Fury can deal up to 3,982.88% (1,595.88% in PvP) Magical Damage.
- This skill can only be detonated by Delayed Fire if another trap is detonated alongside it.
- The initial 2 slashes with Erendil can activate Vital Point Piercing.
- As long as Rena successfully performs the first slash, the trap will be set, even if the skill was interrupted mid-way.
- The explosion can hit enemies two platforms above the trap.
- Enemies in Super Armor will be pushed by the seed.
- Currently glitched. If used after a Special Active that consumes NF while that skill didn't hit any targets, the explosion from this skill will consume the NF that skill would have used instead.
|Trapping Ranger Skills|