|Language:||English • Deutsch • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Charge forward and slash anything that passes by. Low chance to critical hit and deliver high damage. (Can also be activated in midair)|
|NF Consumption Skill
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Penetrating Slash (Physical)||Damage Odds||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|PvE||4121%||6182%||75%||25%||180 MP||13 Seconds|
|PvE||4121%||6182%||45%||55%||180 MP||13 Seconds|
|Empowered Fatality||Critical Fatality|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Damage increased to 120%||MP Usage increased to 120%
Skill will ignore 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
|Calculated Strike||Soul Memory|
Tips and Details
- Activating Vital Point Piercing before using Fatality is recommended for maximum damage.
- A successful Critical hit is indicated by
- If targets jump and the blade hits their feet, the skill will miss. However, you can hit targets about a character's height below you.
- This skill gives back decent MP. A fatal or normal hit will give 16 MP per mob.
- Fatality can hit close enemies behind Rena.
- Fatality has the fastest activation speed of any other Strength skill with almost no delay.
- Fatality is the first skill in the game to introduce a lottery system to decide the damage of the skill.
- There was a voice dubbing for this skill, although they changed the yelling, "Fatality!", to just a yell.
- However, in the Japanese Version, there is voice dubbing.
- In the past, the skill's success rates were based on skill level.
- Counter-intuitively, as this skill was ranked Rena would fail increasingly often and the odds of making a Fatal blow would drop.
|Between its initial release and the 07/03/2013 KR Patch, the skill had a chance of failure, resulting in Rena tripping as she slashes through an opponent, only dealing 1 damage.
|Trapping Ranger Skills|