|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Summon a sword from the moon that burns enemies' MP.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Rune Slayer||45||Advanced Training Skill Quest|
|Mode||Moon Blade (Magical)||MP Burn||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|PvE||3814%||-15% MP||200 MP||15 Seconds|
|PvE||4577%||-15% MP||200 MP||15 Seconds|
|Heavy Luna Blade||Ruthless Luna Blade|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|18 Seconds||Skill will cancel Mana Break
Cooldown increased to 200%
|Mana Flow||New Heights|
Tips and Details
- This skill can be reflected.
- The amount of Mana burned is based on the target's Max MP.
- This skill can be used to prevent mana breaks if the MP burn would cause them to drop below 100 MP remaining.
- Luna Blade's icon and appearance was originally designed to be red.
- This was later implemented in his Hyper Active, Shining Rune Buster.
- It seems like Luna Blade's design was the possible base for Infinity Sword's main sword.
- When Luna Blade was first introduced as a projectile, there used to be a bug in which when the skill was used on a slope (downwards), it would keep sliding through the floor, hitting all enemies until it eventually exit the room and disappear. This bug was fixed on the next patch.
|Between its initial release and the 07/23/2015 KR Patch, the skill only traveled a fixed distance and did not explode when hitting the ground.|
|Rune Slayer Skills|