|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • 한국어 • polski • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Fire 3 arrows that chase and pierce their targets. Fire 2 additional arrows and all arrows pierce the target twice while damage is reduced slightly when used in an awakened state. (Overall damage is increased)|
| NF Consumption Skill
| Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Homing Arrow (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|15||554%||401%||3||10||200 MP||14 seconds|
|Level Required||Homing Arrow (Magical)|
|Empowered Guided Arrow||Reversed Guided Arrow|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||Details|
|Damage increased to 120%|| MP Usage decreased to 60%
Cooldown increased to 150%
|120 MP||21 Seconds|
Tips and Details
- Guided Arrow can deal up to 1,995% (1,113% in PvP) Magical Damage. In Awakening, it can deal up to 4,810% (2,660% in PvP) Magical Damage.
- With Empowered, it can deal up to 2,394% (1,335.6% in PvP) Magical Damage. In Awakening, it can deal up to 5,772% (3,192% in PvP) Magical Damage.
- In Awakening Mode, the arrows will penetrate through enemies once but the damage is reduced.
- The use of skill freeze can delay the opponent into being hit, as Guided Arrow is unaffected by any form of delay.
- This skill will target random enemies.
- This skill is very useful in PvP since it can be used from a far distance.
- If one of the arrows hits nothing, it will automatically disappear approximately 8 seconds after cast.
- Players should not Mana Break from this skill since, similarly to Shooting Star and Dread Chase back before, the arrows will continue to orbit around the target, even while invincible.
|Sniping Ranger Skills|