|언어:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Weapon||Staff, Elemental Magic|
|Height||159 cm (5 ft 2 in)|
|Class Tree||Aisha > High Magician > Elemental Master|
|Release Date|| 22 May 2007
8 December 2010
May 4th, 2011
This might tickle... Or not!
The High Magician gains more firepower, abilities, and an expanded mana pool. She gains abilities that revolve around the four elements: Ice, Fire, Wind and Lightning. Her skills all have very diverse properties and can cause many status effects, such as burning and freezing .This allows her to wipe out whole areas of enemies with her Blizzard Shower or target individuals with Magic Missile or Chain Lightning at her will. This, combined with her high magical damage and long ranged fireball combos, makes her the perfect class to have in a party to watch your back.
The High magician comes with more fire power and improved abilities. After communing with all of the elements that exist in this world, she has discovered a unified theory of natural magic. This makes her both extremely powerful and maybe a little wild. Her fireballs are no less than mini suns that can melt a monster's face off.
First Class Advancement
After completing the Magician quest chain, Aisha can decide between advancing as High Magician, Dark Magician or Battle Magician.
High Magician can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: High Magician's Lost Memory.
- Collect a Necklace from William Phoru in Suburbs of Wally's Castle on Very Hard(☆☆☆).
- Collect 2 High Quality Lubricants from Crossbow Soldiers at Wally's Castle on any difficulty.
- Clear Wally's Castle on Hard Mode(☆☆) or above while taking less than 50 hits.
- Talk to Echo, the Alchemist of Elder.
- After talking, re-enter Elder to complete quest.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
Whenever Aisha cast a fire spell, this symbol will appear. In the files of Elsword, this symbol is called the 'Fire Flower'. It appears in Blaze Step.
Old combo that was removed and given to her Base Job.