|Язык:||English • العربية • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
|Weapon||Електромагнитые насод - динамо, Електрическая переадресация, Броня Насодов, Установчные дроны|
|Class Tree||Адд > Arc Tracer > Mastermind|
|Release Date||March 13th, 2014|
Динамо проверены. Пфф, это было так легко...
По продолжению своих приключений, Arc Tracer, Адд получил новый масив дронов и несколько рациональных способностей для любой тактической битвы.
Add overcomes many trials using the Dynamo transform technology, but starts to get annoyed as his enemies constantly grow stronger.
“Dynamos aren't good at solving these types of problems.. What a piece of junk, it would be great if they moved on their own like the Nasods.”
“I heard there are some special Nasods that contains special AI from the Altera Core! Pong!”
Following Adel’s words Add searches every corner of the Core, and using the clues he found, manages redesign his Dynamo to accommodate the AI chip. Disappointingly, however, he was never able to find an actual AI chip.
“Tch.. without that chip this is just another piece of trash!”
Adel leads Add to the battlefields of Feita to look for his new power. Add finds that the Demons are able to use their powers to freely move their weapons. Using this, Add manages to create a technology called the “Mastermind” that lets the weapon move on its own according to its owner’s thoughts and wills. Add overcomes more challenges using this more powerful and reactive Dynamo as a result.
Second Class Advancement
At Lv35, Arc Tracer can advance into Mastermind. The second class advancement quest is obtained from Ariel, the event NPC located in every town.
- Talk to Adel in Altera.
- Collect 7 drops from Nasods in Altera.
- Talk to Allegro in Feita
- Although the reveal poster names this class as MasterMind, the ingame quest shows it as Mastermind.
- Although there appear to be more of Mastermind's dynamos on his coat, the design of them differs from those he fights with; they are purely decorative.
- In contrast to Mastermind's "scientist" design, he actually specializes more in physical attacks rather than magical. Lunatic Psyker also shares the same contrary.
- Mastermind develops Add's homing attack specialization, and possesses the most homing skills out of any job class. As a result, he requires very little effort to effectively hit and catch targets.