Dynamo Configuration - Pylon
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • 한국어 • 中文（简体）|
|[Active] Create Pylons that give beneficial effects to nearby allies. Effects are linked with a electromagnetic beam and responds when there are within 1000 radius. Enemy is not stunned on contact with the beam. (Can also be activated in midair)|
|Overlimit (Time Tracer Only)
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Damage (Magical)||Dynamo Configuration - Pylon||Hit Frequency (Particle Beam)||Duration||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Initial Blow||Particle Beam||MP Recovery Increase||Duration|
|PvE||324%||61%||10%||2 Seconds||3 hits per second||20 Seconds||12 MP
|PvE||324%||61%||10%||2 Seconds||4 hits per second||20 Seconds||12 MP
|Light Dynamo Configuration - Pylon||Evil Dynamo Configuration - Pylon|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect|
|MP Usage decreased to 50%||6 MP per Pylon||Skill will burn 2 MP per hit|
Tips and Details
- You will be unable to do any other action until Add touches the ground after using the skill. This includes other midair-use skills when using this skill in midair.
- It's highly recommended to use this skill in mid-air since orbs cannot be placed on top of each other.
- With Arc Tracer's Hidden Records passive at Level 4, duration will increase to 28 seconds.
- The Particle Beam of [Enhanced] Dynamo Configuration - Pylon can hit up to 80 times. However, with Hidden Records, it can increase to 107 hits if all hits connect on a target.
- With Force Field, the MP cost and cooldown of this skill will be cut in half. When used with the Light skill trait, this skill will cost 3 MP per pylon with 6 seconds of cooldown, allowing you to nigh constantly spam the skill while gaining the MP back.
- The initial cast is capable of triggering effects from titles but the Particle Beam does not. However, the Particle Beam can trigger equipment set effects such as Secret Dungeon sets.
- For 5 seconds after making the first orb, a maximum of 3 orbs can be made before the cooldown starts.
- If an orb is placed on the 5th second, it's possible to put another 3 orbs with another 5 seconds to make them.
- This move should be used cautiously against other players or monsters with MP bars, because the large number of hits with no hitstun can quickly charge their MP bars, allowing for powerful counterattacks.
- Targets will only be damaged by one particle beam at a time, even if they are large enough to have multiple beams across them.
- Currently, this is the only character-specific skill that is shared among multiple classes and is not obtained at the character's base job.
|Diabolic Esper Skills|