|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • 中文（简体）|
|| [Hyper Active] Construct Nasod cubes that follow you and attack enemies in the vicinity. If the cube HP reaches 0 or if you press the skill key again, all energy will be discharged in one final attack.
The stats of the cube correspond to your own.
| Requires 1 El's Essence (Item)
| Final Enhanced Skill
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Mastermind||65||Ultimate Skill Quest|
|Required Level||Damage (Physical)||Max Hits||Duration||MP Usage||Cooldown||Item Usage|
|Summon Hit||Apocalypse||Summon Hit||Apocalypse|
|Plasma Missile||Neutron Burst||Shockwave||Final Skill||Plasma Missile||Neutron Burst||Shockwave||Final Skill|
|65||1135%||954%||573%||2728% → 682%||1185%||6||4||4||1||10||60 Seconds||300 MP||180 Seconds||x1|
|[Enhanced]||1361%||1145%||687%||3274% → 819%||1422%|
|Required Level||Damage (Physical)|
|Plasma Missile||Neutron Burst||Shockwave||Final Skill|
|65||272%||228%||137%||654% → 163%||284%|
|[Enhanced]||326%||274%||164%||785% → 196%||341%|
Tips and Details
- [Enhanced] Apocalypse can deal a total of 22,386% (5,366% in PvP) Physical Damage if summoned and dismissed right away.
- Letting it attack and time out normally makes this the most powerful skill in the game by far.
- Like any NPC Summon, the cube will automatically teleport to Add if it's too far away and will attack automatically when a target is in range. Attacks include:
- Plasma Missile: fires four needle-like shots that home in on an enemy and explode on contact.
- Neutron Bomb: sends a cube that homes in on a target then detonates with a multi-hit burst.
- This move can target reactor objects, like doors or boxes.
- This attack appears to be able to drag enemies into it before exploding.
- Can break attack of some boss.
- Shockwave: fires a single beam similar to Panzer Buster.
- In PvE, enemies will focus on attacking Apocalypse instead of Add.
- In PvP, Apocalypse will prioritize the enemy attacking Add for its attack target.
- Apocalypse's attacks are all very lag-sensitive. If used on a dungeon with a lagging leader, its animations will constantly lag and its dismissal attack might end before it deals any damage whatsoever.
- The animation of Apocalypse can be bugged by skills such as Airelinna or by title effects such as The Children of the Wind.
- 11/13/2014 KR
- Increased damage reduction for a Shockwave's attack on targets further away.
- 09/24/2015 KR
- Fixed skill image looking like Stardust Shower.
- 01/12/2017 KR
- Fixed issue where lasting infinitely when changing skill in the skill slot.
- 01/25/2017 KR
- Summon Hit damage decreased.
- Plasma Missile damage decreased.
- Neutron Burst damage decreased.
- Final Strike damage decreased.
- 04/27/2017 KR
- PvE Summon Hit damage increased.
- PvE Plasma Missile damage increased.
- PvE Neutron Burst damage increased.
- PvE Final Skill damage increased.
- PvP Shockwave damage decreased.
- 07/13/2017 KR
- Summon's HP is infinite in Dungeons.
- Plasma Missile damage increased.
- Neutron Burst damage increased.
- Final Skill damage increased.