Install - Shooting Chaser
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • 中文（简体）|
|Max Hits||Duration||MP Usage||DP Usage||Cooldown|
|Max Hits per drone||Number of Drones|
|PvE||169%||7||4||3 Seconds||130 MP||30 DP||11 Seconds|
|PvE||169%||7||4||3 Seconds||130 MP||30 DP||9 Seconds|
|Enhanced Install - Shooting Chaser||Empowered Install - Shooting Chaser|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect|
|Critical Hit Rate increased to 100%
Damage decreased to 80%
|Damage increased to 120%|
|Mode||Regular||Transformation: Offensive Mode|
|Dynamo Factory - Enhanced Transformation||Transformation: Offensive Mode||A.I. Upgrade|
Tips and Details
- When installing the skill or switching installs, the act will do 256% (128% in PvP) Physical Damage. This has a 3-second cooldown which is mitigated to 0.15 seconds by Dynamo Factory - Enhanced Transformation.
- When the Chaser touches an enemy, each drone will hit once. This will deal no damage and but will have hitstun.
- When "chasing" more than 1 target, the 4 drones will split, according to how many targets that were aimed.
- The number of drones will count to the damage instead of counting to the hits. No matter how many drones are "chasing" the target, the max hits will always be 7.
- Installation Hit is not affected by any skill traits.
- As long as the enemy is in close proximity, the drones will be able to lock onto them, even if they were invincible during the activation or knocked down, but it won't be homing. You have to overlap the drone physically to the target to do that.
- Shooting Chaser cannot hit targets behind you. However, if there is at least 1 enemy behind you, Chaser will be shot ahead with a long straight range, but it won't be homing. If it hits, only 1 laser will appear, but the hitstun will be applied.