Install - Zero Kelvin Generator
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)||Duration||Damage increase against debuffed targets||Freezing duration||Max hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|50||392%||610%||10 Seconds||10%||15%||10 Seconds||5 Seconds||3||3||200 MP||17 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)||Freezing||Damage increase against debuffed targets|
|Killing Blow (2) Install - Zero Kelvin Generator||Haste Install - Zero Kelvin Generator|
|Attribute Effect||Damage increase against debuffed targets||Freezing Duration||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|Skill effect's effectiveness increased by 30%||13%||19.5%||6.5 Seconds||Cooldown decreased to 80%||13.6 Seconds|
|Killing Blow (2) Install - Zero Kelvin Generator|
|Attribute Effect||Damage increase against debuffed targets||Freezing Duration|
|Skill effect's effectiveness increased by 30%||6.5%||9.75%||3.9 Seconds|
|Mode||Regular||Transformation: Offensive Mode|
|Dynamo Factory - Enhanced Transformation||Transformation: Offensive Mode|
Tips and Details
- While performing its initial freezing hits, the skill will follow the user. Once those are complete, the drone will become stationary.
- Enemies must be hit by the initial Freeze hits to receive the Damage Increase debuff. Both debuffs (Freezing and Damage Increase) won't be applied by the Shockwave hits.
- Despite what's written in the tooltip, the Shockwave won't recover DP at all, no matter how many enemies it hits.
- Zero Kelvin, also known as absolute zero, is the theoretical temperature at which matter stops moving completely.
- Zero Kelvin is -459° Fahrenheit or -273° Celsius.
|South Korea||인스톨 - 제로 켈빈 제네레이터||Install - Zero Kelvin Generator|