Install - Zero Kelvin Generator
|Language:||English • 中文（简体）|
|Mode||Damage (Physical)||Duration||Damage increase against debuffed targets||Freezing duration||Max hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|PvE||392%||610%||10 Seconds||10%||11.5%||10 Seconds||5 Seconds||3||3||200 MP||17 Seconds|
|PvE||392%||610%||10 Seconds||10%||11.5%||10 Seconds||5 Seconds||3||6||200 MP||17 Seconds|
|Mode||Killing Blow (2) Install - Zero Kelvin Generator||Haste Install - Zero Kelvin Generator|
|Attribute Effect||Damage increase against debuffed targets||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|PvE||Skill effect's effectiveness increased by 30%||13%||14.95%||Cooldown decreased to 80%||13.6 Seconds|
|Mode||Regular||Transformation: Offensive Mode|
|Dynamo Factory - Enhanced Transformation||Transformation: Offensive Mode|
Tips and Details
- Currently bugged, when using 3 Dynamo Mutation Points, received damage increase effect is only increaced by 1.15 times.
- While performing its initial freezing hits, the skill will follow the user. Once those are complete, the drone will become stationary.
- Enemies must be hit by the initial Freeze hits to receive the Damage Increase debuff. Both debuffs (Freezing and Damage Increase) won't be applied by the Shockwave hits.
- It is not advised to use this skill while chain freezing since it does multiple hits that freeze individually, quickly exceeding the limit of applying Frozen debuff and making the boss immune to freezing for 30 seconds.
- It can be used as the last part of freezing chain however (for example, after throwing Water Orbs assuming correct timing).
- Zero Kelvin, also known as absolute zero, is the theoretical temperature at which matter stops moving completely.
- Zero Kelvin is -459° Fahrenheit or -273° Celsius.