29 October 2014
October 29th, 2014
26 November 2014
29 January 2015
File:Flag of Indonesia.png 28 January 2015
Dynamos Checked. Heh... this should be easy.
Mastermind's technology allows Add to show off his mind power with his finest inventive work yet by summoning and controlling more advanced fighting drones with ease. Among other abilities, he acquires additional Dynamo Configuration skills to bring more ammo and delayed explosions, as well as new Install Special Actives that include relentless targeted damage, intercepting tactics, and onslaughts of rapid plasma beams. Hyperactive Skill Apocalypse brings a spectacular combination of attacks using a cutting-edge battle drone.
Add overcomes many trials using the Dynamo transform technology, but starts to get annoyed as his enemies constantly grow stronger. This cause Add to make his Dynamos more like adroit Nasods that will behave according to his every wish.
“Dynamos aren't good at solving these types of problems.. What a piece of junk, it would be great if they moved on their own like the Nasods.”
While looking for a way to revamp his Dynamos in Altera, Add finds an interesting piece of information from the Village chief Adel.
“I heard there are some special Nasods that contains special AI from the Altera Core! Pong!”
Following Adel's words Add searches every corner of the Core, and using the clues he found, manages redesign his Dynamo to accommodate the AI chip. Disappointingly, however, he was never able to find an actual AI chip.
“Tch.. without that chip this is just another piece of trash!”
Adel leads Add to the battlefields of Feita to look for his new power. Add finds that the Demons are able to use their powers to freely move their weapons. Add's Mastermind technology allows him to summon and control more advanced fighting drones with ease. He continues to get better and better in battle, optimizing his Dynamos beyond limits with new and more advanced installations.
Second Class Advancement
At Lv35, Arc Tracer can advance into Mastermind. The second class advancement quest is obtained from Ariel, the event NPC located in every town.
Mastermind can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Power of Mind.
- Talk to Adel in Altera.
- Collect 7 drops from Nasods in Altera.
- Talk to Allegro in Feita
- 2nd Job Skill Traits unlocked at Level 70.
- 2nd Job Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon Transcending.
- Transcendence Skill Traits unlocked at Level 99.
- Transcendence Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 3rd job class.
Kick 2 electrical bullets and send out an electrical lasso to pull nearby targets.
Produce a hitstunning frequency and throw 2 drone grenades in midair. If the grenades do not hit a target, they will travel along the floor/platform.
|Quantum Fury (KR Only)
After doing the standard , the last is changed to fire several beams identical to Ultimate Fury which home onto the closest enemy for a couple of seconds.
|Electro Blitz (KR Only)
After doing the standard , the last is changed to fire an electron sphere that does multiple hits as it travels.
||Particle Blast Rain (KR Only)
After firing 1 or 2 particle blasts in midair, fire down another 3 blasts that spread apart.
A mini-me version of Apocalypse given to players upon advancing to Mastermind during his release event in KR.
- Although the reveal poster stylize this class's name as MasterMind, the in-game quest shows it as Mastermind.
- Although the class' official name is Mastermind, the NA skill tree labels it as MasterMind.
- Although it appears to be more of Mastermind's dynamos on his coat, their design differs from those he fights with; they are purely decorative.
- In contrast to Mastermind's "scientist" design, he actually specializes more in physical attacks rather than magical. Lunatic Psyker also shares the same contrary.
- Switching installations counts as using a special active in completing random missions in dungeons.
- Mastermind maintains his 'cat' design by keeping the cat hood that he's worn since his base job. Also, during his job advancement event in KR, players were given a mini-me cat version of Apocalypse upon advancing.