Statue of Glory
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 中文（简体）|
|[Active] Summons a magical statue that blocks targets and attacks. The statue is also able to reflect magical projectiles.|
|Class||Master||Level Required||SP Cost per Level|
|Elemental Master||Lv. 20||50||4|
|Skill Level||Level Required||Summon Damage (Physical)||Max HP||Duration||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|1||50||555%||Summoner Level x400||7 Seconds||30 MP||8 Seconds|
|2||580%||Summoner Level x450|
|3||53||605%||Summoner Level x500|
|4||57||630%||Summoner Level x550|
|5||61||655%||Summoner Level x600|
|6||65||680%||Summoner Level x650|
|7||69||705%||Summoner Level x700|
|8||73||730%||Summoner Level x750|
|9||77||755%||Summoner Level x800|
|10||81||780%||Summoner Level x850|
|11||85||805%||Summoner Level x900|
|PvP Damage Modifier||MP Gain per Hit||Invincibility Interval|
|0.6||?? MP||?? MP||0 Seconds|
Tips and Details
- While the statue counts as a target with its own HP, mobs will typically not attack it unless there are no other target nearby. Therefore, Statue of Glory can be useful in stopping fast mobs that have a tendency to charge straight ahead such as Spriggan, Dark Nephilim or Type-H.
- Statue of Glory cannot be activated if there are no targets.
- In laggy conditions, Statue of Glory can appear seconds after you activate it, making it harder to combo with and sometimes will fail to appear altogether.
- During PvP, it is not recommended to use Statue of Glory unless during a combo or to defend from projectiles you know are coming your way.
- The reason for it is because the statue can be used as a source of MP by your targets if they attack it.
- This skill is able to reflect many actives of most of the characters.The skill Flame Wave will sometimes bug against the statue and instead of being reflected, it will go straight through the statue as a reflected version.
- Reflected orbs of Yama Raja aren't fully reflected only the explosion and Rune Slayer's runes completely ignore the reflection all together despite the sound of the statue reflecting being activated.
- This is Elemental Master's only skill that is an Earth-type magic.
- The statue's pose resembles one of Void Princess' victory animation pose.
|South Korea||스태츄 오브 글로리||Statue of Glory|
|Japan||スタチューオブグローリー||Statue of Glory|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||荣光之像||Statue of Glory|
|France||Gardien héroïque||Heroic Guardian|
|United Kingdom||Heroic Guardian|
|Elemental Master Skills|