Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Bravery] Throw multiple aerial kicks and land with a stomp.|
|NF Consumption Skill
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)||MP Burn||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Launch||Somersault Kick||Descending Drill||Launch||Kick||Drill|
|35||1639%||2380%||287%||N/A||1||2||Unlimited||300 MP||25 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)|
|Launch||Somersault Kick||Descending Drill|
|Reversed Violent Attack||Useful Violent Attack|
|Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect||Details|
|MP Usage||Cooldown||Max Hits|
|MP Usage decreased to 60%
Cooldown increased to 150%
|180 MP||37.5 Seconds||Max Hits increased
Damage decreased to 70%
Tips and Details
- The somersault kicks have sufficient range to hit small enemies well in front and even slightly behind Rena.
- The descent of the skill continues until you reach a platform, making it possible to increase the overall damage output when used from higher ground.
- This can be abused more freely upon acquiring Tenacious Will, which lets it be used in midair.
- Enemies can mana break out of this skill except for the first hit.
- Most (non-Super Armor) enemies will be hit by the drill 14 times when used at ground level, meaning the skill will deal roughly 10,417% (2,984% in PvP) Physical Damage.
- The Tentacle Pillars in Heart of Behemoth, arguably one of the tallest objects in the game, can be hit 35 times when starting the skill from their highest point. Thus, while the drill may be unlimited, it is unlikely you will hit anything more times than that.
- The Useful skill trait only increases the drill hit frequency, but makes the skill do much less damage because it reduces the damage of the somersault, and most of the damage of the skill comes from it.
- The drill part of the skill has a rather sizable amount of suction on it, allowing it to still deal reasonable damage to Super Armor enemies the initial somersault could not push forward.
- With the Reversed trait, the skill will cost 180 MP, making the Damage / MP ratio exceptionally good. However, it does increase the cooldown significantly.
|Wind Sneaker Skills|