|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Bravery] Throw multiple aerial kicks and land with a stomp.|
|NF Consumption Skill
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Damage (Physical)||MP Burn||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Launch||Somersault Kick||Descending Drill||Launch||Kick||Drill|
|PvE||1639%||2380%||287%||N/A||1||2||Unlimited||300 MP||25 Seconds|
|PvE||1639%||2380%||287%||-2 MP||1||2||Unlimited||300 MP||25 Seconds|
|Reversed Violent Attack||Useful Violent Attack|
|Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect||Details|
|MP Usage||Cooldown||Max Hits|
|MP Usage decreased to 60%
Cooldown increased to 150%
|180 MP||37.5 Seconds||Max Hits increased
Damage decreased to 70%
|Launch/Somersault Kick||Average||Launch/Somersault Kick||Average|
- Average hit count for the Descending Drill is about 14 hits.
- With Useful, the average hit count is ?? hits.
Tips and Details
- The somersault kicks have sufficient range to hit small enemies well in front and even slightly behind Rena.
- The descent of the skill continues until you reach a platform, making it possible to increase the overall damage output when used from higher ground.
- This can be abused more freely upon acquiring Tenacious Will, which lets it be used in midair.
- Enemies can mana break out of this skill except for the first hit.
- Most (non-Super Armor) enemies will be hit by the drill 14 times when used at ground level.
- The Tentacle Pillars in Heart of Behemoth, arguably one of the tallest free-standing objects in the game (Dimensional Colossus has platforms stopping your descent), can be hit 35 times when starting the skill from their highest point. Thus, while the drill may be unlimited, it is unlikely you will hit anything more times than that.
- The drill part of the skill has a rather sizable amount of suction on it, allowing it to still deal reasonable damage to Super Armor enemies the initial somersault could not push forward.
- With the Reversed trait, the skill will cost 180 MP, making the Damage / MP ratio exceptionally good. However, it does increase the cooldown significantly.
- The Useful skill trait only increases the drill hit frequency, but makes the skill do much less damage because it reduces the damage of the somersault, and most of the damage of the skill comes from it.
|Wind Sneaker Skills|