|Mode||Self BuffMagical Makeup||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|MP recovery when
|PvE||50%||60 Seconds||150 MP||90 Seconds|
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.05x , 1.1x and 1.15x multiplier during 1st, 2nd and 3rd job respectively.
- All staff related commands and certain staff skills such as Impact Hammer have their range increased.
- The magic circle in and has its size drastically increased.
- Floating does not require MP.
|Killing Blow (1) Magical Makeup||Haste Magical Makeup|
|Attribute Effect||Duration||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|Skill effect's duration increased to 130%||78 Seconds||Cooldown decreased to 80%||72 Seconds|
Tips and Details
- Energy Balls pierce and push back enemies while hitting multiple times, without knocking down.
- The final in will slightly juggle enemies. before advancing to Dimension Witch will also juggle enemies.
- and 's Energy Balls are larger than their fireball or Dimension Witch Energy Ball counterpart.
- Oddly, these commands deal less damage than Dimension Witch's converted Energy Balls, which is not the case for any other commands.
- Due to the increased hit count, energy balls are excellent for giving you a lot of MP, though must be used with caution in PvP for also giving your opponents a lot of MP.
- The energy balls are still magical damage, which due to this path focusing on physical attack power causes them to be extremely weak compared to your staff attacks. Energy balls should thus only be used for MP gain, not to deal any damage.
- The larger magic circle you gain during some of her commands only serves to ensure it actually hits enemies being pushed away by the energy balls. However, since the follow-up commands gained as Dimension Witch are not increased in size as well, the additional range is not all too helpful in most situations.
- The skill's effect is nearly impossible to cancel out. It will be active even if it gets canceled by dungeon progression or by an attack, as long as the skill registers as being activated. (Which can be confirmed by looking at the white text on the bottom left corner).
- You can also cancel out of the animation when mana breaking an attack that ignores invincibility frames and the buff will still apply.
- If used when under the effects of Big Head debuff, Aisha's head size will return to normal, but the lowered jump height will still be in effect until it wears off normally.
- After the 06/09/2022 patch on the Korean server, this skill's SFX is desynced from its animation.
- Upon advancing to Dimension Witch and Metamorphy, the clothing from this skill will change to match your job's promotional costume and wings.
- In the past, when you fell into a hole (eg. 5-6, 6-2 etc.), casting Magical Makeup while in the hole or using Magical Makeup while it's already in effect, such as from a cooldown reset, would cause a model error that prevented Aisha's outfit from appearing and her body to be textureless white. This had no effect on gameplay, but gained the fan nickname "Magical Stripping" due to it making Aisha appear nude.
- In the past, if you swapped the position of a buff skill and Magical Makeup, and pressed the buff skill's original skill slot at the same time, all party members within the range received the effects of Magical Makeup. Dimension Witch allies would change to Dimension Witch's Magical Makeup, other Aisha's would change to Battle Magician's Magical Makeup.
- In the past, the Skill Note would turn Aisha's outfit and hair blue instead of purple.
Battle Magician's Magical Makeup model
Dimension Witch's Magical Makeup model (Current)
Dimension Witch's Magical Makeup model before model revamp
Metamorphy's Magical Makeup model
Battle Magician - Skills