||Henir Corrupted Drabaki - The warden of darkness, Drabaki, has returned under the influence of a Seed of Life and the Henir Cult. It has only become more deadly.
These attacks are separate from Drabaki itself and can occur at any time during his other attacks.
- Dark Energy Rain: Drabaki's dark energies cause meteors to periodically fall towards the ground, passing through all platforms and causing a shockwave on contact with the ground. Happens at set intervals during the entire fight and randomly targets one player for its impact location.
- When below 70x HP - An intense wave disperses from the gap of time and space.:
- Spacetime Storm: The influence of Henir can cause one of various effects:
- Silence : Spacetime pockets will vibrate all across the stage, silencing everyone on the map for 10 seconds. The debuff will be constantly reapplied until 5 seconds after the attack.
- Poison : Massive stormclouds will cover the entire field. Breathing in these toxic clouds causes a 2 second debuff that will rapidly drain massive amounts of health. The debuff will be constantly reapplied until 5 seconds after the attack.
- Damage Reflect : A targetting light will follow all players around until a laser strikes the field, causing everyone to be inflicted with a 2 second debuff that causes all the damage they deal to Drabaki to be burned from their own HP as well. The debuff will be constantly reapplied until 5 seconds after the attack, even if the laser strike did not hit you initially. The laser strike itself does not do damage or cause hitstun.
- Potion Sickness : Causes all players to have their potion cooldowns set to 30 seconds.
- Frostbite: A blizzard covers the field, inflicting everyone with a 20 second debuff that drastically lowers movement speed.
- Powerful Tail - Crush: Drabaki slams his tail vertically onto players, indicated by a single orange targetting area.
- Powerful Tail - Swipe: Drabaki uses his tail to sweep the field, indicated by 4 orange targetting areas
- When below 70x HP:
- Dark Energy Storm: Drabaki shoots a large dark energy sphere into the air that splits into smaller ones that rain down in a concentrated area.
Drabaki - Center
- Transition: Drabaki changes positions by sliding around the map, creating shockwaves as its body grinds against the ground, dealing damage to all in its path. It's new position will be in the middle, his head hovering slightly above the top middle platform.
- Blitz - Center: Drabaki will aim his head either left or right, then slam into the floor in the targetted area.
- When below 70x HP:
- Dusk Inferno: Drabaki positions it's head and starts sweeping the field with dark fire, once towards the left, once towards the right.
- When below 40x HP - The warden of darkness, Drabaki, has become enraged.:
- Enrage: Drabaki becomes enraged, purple fumes coming from it's mouth and its eyes glow a deep dark pink as it angrily hisses at the players in front of it. All attacks from Drabaki will deal more damage.
Drabaki - Left
- Transition: Drabaki changes positions by sliding around the map, creating shockwaves as its body grinds against the ground, dealing damage to all in its path. It's new position will be on the far left, his head resting on the top platform.
- Blitz - Left: Drabaki will try to eat all players near his head, before ramming into the area down below.
- Vile Shockwave: Drabaki will position itself directly above the top platform and fire a dark orb downward, creating a large shockwave when it hits the ground.
- Light Ray: Drabaki will cause several laser beams to target the field at various angles, before they strike all at once.
Drabaki - Right
- Transition: Drabaki changes positions by sliding around the map, creating shockwaves as its body grinds against the ground, dealing damage to all in its path. It's new position will be on the far right, its head hanging in midair and difficult to reach.
- Blitz - Right: Drabaki will hover its head behind the stage, then quickly slam into the area right below its head's resting spot.
- Dusk Blaze: Drabaki will exhale a large breath of dark fire to damage players.
- Black Hole: Drabaki will create a large dark void above the field that sucks in players, dealing extremely high damage. It will then ram through the void devouring all that were still alive.
- Coiling Crush: Drabaki rapidly coils itself around a majority of the right side of the stage, crushing anyone unfortunate enough to be in its path.