- Elsword: Again? What is this, Wally number 8? And what's 'MK-2′, anyway?
- Elsword: You can board a flying ship here? Cool!
- Elsword: So that flying ship has been carrying minerals off from here. All right, let's go!'
- Elsword: A flying ship!? It's really a flying ship!
- Aisha:Ooh, a flying ship! An honest-to-goodness flying ship! Another one of Wally's robots! So Wally must have made the machines in the mine, too. Let's see… the Nasods carry minerals into the flying hsip, and then the ship produces new Nasods? I'm starting to think Wally's robots are kind of cute. Rena will be horrified. I need to make sure I understand What's up with these robots
- Aisha:I have to get in there and see!
- Aisha:But this one really is pretty cute!
- Aisha:But let's be honest, I really, really want to board that ship so I can fly!
- Aisha:A lake that never dries, and good quality magic stones... Blessings of the Bethma region.
And he used it all for his selfish gain... Wally... I'm going to force him to give back everything he took!
- Rena: It's truly a flying ship! Amazing! Imagine being able to fly past the moon… How romantic!
- Rena: When am I ever going find the time for a little romance of my own?
- Rena: It's this fat robot again! More of Wally's mischief! Machines come out of the flying ship, then bring minerals from the mine back to the ship. Sorry! We’ll bring it back soon, and you'll get better, I hope!
- Rena: Where is that flying ship from, and where is it taking those minerals?
- Rena: More robots just make me more determined!
- Add: Oh… Nasod No. 8 Mk2… Seemingly, it looks like a power source but it is actually an upgraded version of Nasod gloves? But the effort is commendable… keke!
- Add: Keke, I found it! Wally's clue. Reconstruct Nasod power source using Nasod minerals from here…? Hmm, indeed…
- Add: Keke! Good! The collections are getting collected. So it won't be long until I can catch up with Lord Wally.
- Ain: A clue to Wally... Finally, we can start our chase again.